If God went to your house today would it be clean?

• Pristine
  • Organized
  • Presentable
  • Off-putting
  • Putrid

Most Helpful Guy

• If 'God' came into my house, I would kill him on sight for being a genocidal, sadistic, evil prick.

• Giving thanks to such a creature seems like a victim saying thank you to its captor and abuser.

• @GirlScoutsRevenge , Pretty brilliantly put there matey, I agree completed, Its retarded.
      One that makes me laugh, Is how in America, Such a massive majority of African americans are christian, yet, they completely neglect that the bible has several refferences condoning slavery.
      Thats the thing about religion, They cherry pick it to fuck, its either you believe in it or all none of it.
      Like, Im sure most christians will say ''oh but the bible is right telling people not to steal etc'', But i doubt they will say shit like ''a magical talking snake really did talk a women into eating a evil fruit'' xD.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know that it's clean enough for GOD atm, but it's good enough for acquaintances and strangers.

• Not really, I'm home alone atm, so the house is a mess.

• thanks for putting my butt into gear... cause this is what I should be doing now rather then on here... so thank you... see you later... :))) <3

• Why would it matter? God is always with us anyway so He's going to see your house at its worst whether you want Him to or not. You can clean it up all you want but he's not going to care about your house.

• Pristine.

=)

• It's well organized and presentable.

• It's a little messy right now, but not as near as bad as a lot of houses I have seen. I was going to clean it all up tonight since I have been so busy over the weekend that I did not really have time to do so.

What Guys Said 8

• My room doesn't smell but there's paper and stuff all over the floor. Very disorganized. Very messy. I'd be embarrassed and ashamed to let anyone into my room right now.

• It would be pristine - My house is always pristine

• Lol house? You mean my cardboard box? I be ballin on these streets, cleanest kenmore refrigerator box you've ever seen.

• Nothing to fear: there's no god.

• And if the god of the bible existed, he'd be a cruel monster. Thus I won't let him in.

• I would pick it up a little bit, but not much. I mean if it is god he would know what to expect

• He'd better take his friggin' sandals off.

• God has time to visit people's houses?

• I would kick his ass out before he could say I lubba my dorable Jayzuz