Would you rather deal with nasty, aggressive drunkards or screaming, crying babies/toddlers and bratty kids?

Though you want to have a wonderful time, you're suddenly interrupted. Would you rather deal with:

- drunkards (all of them are 18+ and even people much older too) either getting mean, vomiting, being disorganized or even getting into fights OR
- crying and scream kids/toddlers and bratty kids... basically the kids from hell that are running away and being noisy, not listening

Which is slightly better to you?

• Mean drunkards that exceed their drinking limit
  • Crying/screaming babies/toddlers and bratty kids

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely kids

What Guys Said 8

• Drunkards are unpredictable. Many turn violent. Even at 6' tall and very fit, I'd be out of my depth.

Crying babies and toddlers are usually that way for a reason. Their mum and older sibling get to know the types of crying and what it means. Could be they are tired, wet, need changing, have belly ache, need winding, hungry or just plain old stroppy.

Bratty kids are usually that way because of previous lax parental control. I'd one heck of a job to get them back on track.

• I have absolutely 0 patience for kids.

at least i could punch an older person who was pissing me off xD.

• I'd just throw out the drunkards. Problem solved.

• I can handle the crying babies / toddlers/ bratty kids

my dad was alcoholic and mean bastard

• Kids are easy, drunken dudes looking to fight are not.

• Kids can be easy to deal with just bribery.
    on the other hand you never know what the drunk people can and will do.

• ill take the drunk, you can knock them out if they are getting to bad, you can't do that with babies

• I am very tolerant of children, less so of drunks.

What Girls Said 5

• I see it this way:
    Crying babies/toddlers and bratty kids, you're only annoyed and frustrated that they won't stop crying or behave like a brat.

However, with mean and violent drunkards I would be worrying about my safety and all the things they can do at the moment.

I'd rather have a frustrated and stressful day with a bunch of kids than a scary, dreadful day where I could have been hurt.

• I'd rather deal with the kids.. Something could be done with them but the first choice is like... leave as quickly as possible!

• Kids are way worse.

• Screaming and crying kids. lol I don't want to be abused by the aggressive drunkards

• It depends on the venue. I can handle either, honestly. They're both annoying, but live and let live.