Is a cammletoe a HUGE turnoff? or is it just embarrassing?

whats your opinion on seeing someone with a cammletoe?

Most Helpful Girl

• Embarrassing, we've all sort of had it some clothing just seems to work its way in there. If one of my girlfriends was sporting a little toe I would discretely tell her, I'd expect she'd do the same for me. Guys I'm sure they like seeing it as much as I've heard some of my younger brothers friends go on about it, (they thought I couldn't hear them). If they're any indication of what guys think about them when they notice they think it's pretty hot. Probably on the same level as a hot guy sporting wood for most of us girls! We would all look, no matter how much some might deny it they'd look!!

What Guys Said 17

• It usually looks fine, and I think most guys would admit if pressed that it will indeed draw their attention, unless the girl is really, really bad-looking.

• It is unnecessary and a turnoff

• No way it's natural.

riotranch.com/.../CamelFoot.jpg

• Camletoes are actually a turn ON. Lol

• its just embarrassing

• I would say that a woman with a cameltoe is a complete turn on in my world because not only that it's naturally good looking but also it's apart of what women have that makes them look hot & sexy. I wouldn't mind dating an attractive woman with a cameltoe because that's just the way she naturally looks.

• It is natural but embarrassing.

• probably she need to buy a better underwear

• It's a turn on

• It's so hot

• Depends, if she is cute then im happy. If she is ugly, ewww so gross.

• I love seeing them and it just means that they have a nice place for my face lol

• I only like it when it's a girl I really like other that that I feel like I shouldn't be seeing it

• If she's hot it's a turn on, if she's not, it's a turn off

• Usually turn on, provided she's not like super fat or something.

• Some girl i used to hang out with always had a camel toe
    and it was a turn on , she had a hairy bush that was hot..

• I love camel toes!!! Cuz well tbh I love fat kitties and I wanna go deep inside of it

What Girls Said 4

• Hate hate hate it. And feel bad for the girl if she doesn't know it

• *cough cough * me at the gym today.. xD i know thats why im posting about it cuz im totally embarrassed

• No kiddong? Really? No shit.

And having a different opinion doesn't deserve a down vote. That's not the intent of it. That was MY point.

Have a nice day :)

• If you know that then omg don't complain. you too 😊

• Mostly embarrassing

• If a girl has a camel toe then her clothes are too tight and tight clothes=yeast infection for all the guys drooling lol

• sometimes I have camel toe its not really that bad... and I dont think its a turn off to a boy sort of the same thing as seeing their dick prints.