Can someone help me with this feeling?

Okay, me and my crush text each other constantly, but when he doesn't text back I begging to feel really depressed and my heart begin to hurt. Can someone help me get over this feeling?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Find something else to do^ sometimes a distraction from boys is the best. Especially when they aren't giving you the attention you give them. Never sell yourself or your time short, if he wanted to talk he would. As for distractions. . When I was 15-18 years old I struggled with boys and feeling ignored or not good enough, the best thing I ever did was pick up a hobby: like drawing, singing, learning languages, reading, etc. Sure it wasn't the coolest way of getting rid of the negativity or rejection, but I became a well rounded individual (with a lot of interests and skills) out of it, and learned to ask for respect and give it in return :)
    Boys AND girls need time to mature- but until then be all you can be and remember he just missing out on someone incredible like yourself, so it's his loss^ ;3
    Good luck deary, I hope this helped.

• Thank you, I will do just that.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't let your heart hurt. You are far too young for that shit👍

• I used to be like that, if you stop checking if he replied to your messages, you'll feel much better.

• Okay, I will. Thanks!

• Find someone else who actually cares enough to conversate with ya. Enough said.

• dont text him then.

• Okay, thanks for your comment.