What's your spirit animal?

Mine's an owl. It represents a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge, which is pretty acurrate for me I think :)

What's your spirit animal?

Most Helpful Guy

• I did a quick online test and got

You are a Wolf! (your score: 30)
    30
    Characters: Marek, Alanka, Kerza, and Kara in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"; Lance in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina
    "Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.
    Best matches: Swans, Otters, Crows
    Watch out for: Spiders, Owls, Foxes

What Girls Said 3

• Is there a quiz I can take or something because otherwise I'm just going to name a bunch of animals I like (which is all of them with fur).

• Your spirit animal is the Lion

Characteristics: Strength, assertiveness, personal power

Spirit Animal Profile: In the realm of spirit animals, the lion wins the prize for most relentless fighter in the face of life challenges. The lion spirit animal represents courage, strength in overcoming difficulties. The presence of this power animal could also mean that something “wild” or difficult to control is happening. As such, lions symbolizes emotions that are difficult to manage, such as anger or fear.

• I don't know, probly a llama.

• my spirit animal is a lion

What Guys Said 3

• A panda. -

• I've been told penguin or chipmunk.

• Dog. Ask your mom why