Have you ever had car trouble or an embarrassing moment with your car?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eheh.. I'm not sure if this applies to me since I dont own one (:D but there was a time when my mother and i had traveled to a store that was literally in the middle of nowhere. I can't remember what we were there for but, right after we exited the shop our car battery died on us. I personally was unconcerned while my mom was seemingly pissed off XD. It took about two hours for the insurance people to get us a new battery while we waited out in the heat and in the store. I was preoccupied with a toy though, so I never cared. :)

• that toy saved the day! for me i had 3 instances lol. 1 time my prior car overheated in the middle of an intersection, alternator did;t work which caused no battery power which then my co-workers laughed at me cause it wouldn't start at all. Then i had the most embarrassing moment when i had a girl in the car with me and it would not start.

• So true. Unless you happen to have a Siri for your car, a car isn't suitable to live alone with, ... however lovely she may be :D

• true that lol

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• This one time in my first car, was speeding down the motorway (as usual), suddenly some loud banging noise, so I stopped and called the road service thingy. Guy opened up my wheel and the brake just fell out in a dozen pieces. That was the last day I drove that car :D

• It took me like 5 minutes to figure out how the emergency brake worked. I didn't know you had to push in the button AND pull up a little to release it. So just see me pushing in the button and trying to force the brake down.

• lmao i did that the first time in my cobra, i couldn't put it down then the guy who sold it to me was like "you have to pull it up". Felt so embarrassed lol. This is the first car i drove with a handbrake

• In the middle of the road, almost never.

There are very few things that fail out of the blue. Most automotive parts fail after showing enough failure symptoms.

• Just like my car CV joint (axle) clicks on sharp turns at slow speed.

That clicking sound is actually the part screaming for replacement xD.

I should be replacing it soon.

• No, not car, but with my motorcycle. It failed to start, that too in the worst place imaginable-my college. *Akward*

• I was with some friends and we were looking at each others cars. My panic button was pushed and I couldn't stop it. It beeped for about two minutes straight.

• lol my dads 300 has this thing where you leave the trunk open too long and close it, then go to open the door... the panic goes off for 20 seconds and you can't shut it off. Happended to me twice at walmart and everyone was looking lol.

• Hahaha, I've got a 300, that's the one that the panic went off on.