Girls, what would you do if a guy was pretending like he feels flattered of a group of women giving him unwanted sexual remarks and flirting yet?

deep down, he feels sexually harassed and you can see it in his eyes? What if they also try to strip his shirt off?

I know this is a very unlikely scenario and a million times more likely for the reverse to happen but just curious on what you'd ladies would do on something like this. I know we all hate these "what if" questions but they're still interesting.

• I'd tell the girls off and tell them to leave the young man alone.
    77% (23)
  • I'd leave the girls to continue on. Besides, all men love it when girls gang up on them sexually.
    7% (2)
  • I'd call the police and get dead serious with them since they (cops) will most likely laugh about the issue because they're men.
    3% (1)
  • Others.
    13% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd totally tell the girls to leave the man alone and comfort him.
    Even if he is a guy, who cares? I know sexual harassment, sexism, domestic abuse, etc is much more likely to happen to women, but it doesn't mean it doesn't happen to some men as well.
    Whoever thinks otherwise is a prick. Like whichever girl chose the second opinion, needs counseling asap.
    I've been sexually harassed just once at the tender age of 7. I know how heartbreaking and gross it feels.
    Even if it potentially humiliates him, then i'd pull the girls aside somewhere and tell them to stop harassing the guy. If its possible.

What Girls Said 12

• Other - I'd interject and divert their attention or change the topic. I would NOT tell them off - that would humiliate him. At most, I'd call them out in a light hearted joking-not-joking way. Plus, if I interrupt them, they would turn any attention or aggression onto me instead, thus taking him out of the limelight.

• Would you do the same if it were a woman? People pawing at her shirt and trying to take it off? It's one of those predicaments where I know I should treat it exactly the same but I think I would be quicker to my feet if it were a woman. I'd still stop it if it were a guy but sadly probably not as quickly.

• Oh gosh, I didn't even see that part! No, I'd definitely physically intervene like you said, but you're right, I'd do it a lot more gently than if the gender roles were reversed.

It is sad but I do not ascribe to the narrative that men and women are "equal," which, lately, seems to mean that they are exactly alike. Biologically, this is not true and will never be true. A better example of an equal reaction on my part would be if I found out a woman was abusing her husband.

• Do you honestly think any girl would pick "I'd let them hang up on him sexually because all guys love it"?
    Try to use unbiased questions if you want to weed out the psychos.

But I would say "hey come on guys stop, leave him alone" if he really looked uncomfortable I would sit next to him and then shoo the girls away

• I voted A, but I agree with @theccanyon -telling them off puts him in the spotlight in a potentially humiliating way because of the attitude that 'guys are okay with it'. So I'd try to interrupt in a way that'd either distract the girls and focus them on someone else or give the guy an out if he chose to take it.

• Sexual harassment is not a joke.

• I'd help him escape from the group of women.

• Am I friends with him? I would stop them but if I didn't I don't know. I'd want to help but I'm a loser.

• I would feel bad and defend him sexual harassment is not funny

• I'd tell those girls to leave him the hell alone. Just because soviety thinks there's no such thing as men getting secually harrassed because men are "sexual creatures" doesn't mean i will follow their idiotic thoughts.

• However its a form of sexual harrassment and its illegal get them told if they dont listen inform a family member still dont listen inform police

• Maybe he should stand up for himself
    Not how you could see that in someone's eyes, why would he be standing there not walking away?

• I'd try to give the guy an out, like I need his help or something so that he could get out of the situation.

Guys have so much unfortunate pressure to be constantly sexual & dtf at all times that is want to give him a way to save face in a way that wouldn't have other guys razzing him or making him feel embarassed.

• Wow I wonder how that must feel. It's not like its women have to deal with same thing wiht men plus some of those men tend to end up more aggressive :)