GAGers do you consider me an Xper hunter?

Just b honest. I won’t get mad bout wotever u say/vote.

I just wanna see how much should I change my attitude here, accordin 2 yer opinions/votes if in case…but answer/vote honestly :)

• u r an x-per hunter
  • u r a normal member

Most Helpful Guy

• Obvious xper scrub.
    I don't mind the frequency of your posts, that's fine - but if I'm brutally honest - I've never seen you post anything remotely helpful, insightful or amusing.
    Sometimes it doesn't even look as if you bothered to read the question.

• thanks.
      i'm just tryin 2 make it up now. as for da frequency of my posts it happens coz i have lots of free time. i mean some1 can b literally all day in GAG (me) x-ept sleepin hrs, and post 200, YET thoughtful and collected opinions/day, and some1 could have less free-time and post 200 opinions/day but bitchin around other ppl's questions. so frequency's not bad by default.

but thanks anyway, i respect people who r honest and don't say stuff like "u r GAG's king" and BS like dat, when they don't realise there r tons of other GAGers who deserve 2 b called "kings", but they r not as active as i am, and they remain underground.

u deserve MHO here :)

What Girls Said 11

• Nope, I know you don't need/want those huge amounts of Xper anymore.

• You tend to misread questions sometimes so you give irrelevant and not so related answers. You also give short answers (guilty of that too), so yeah I think you're an Xper hunter.

• thanks 4 being honest

• I wouldn't say that you're an Xper hunter, but I can say that you're a very active user.
    It's rare to see a question that you didn't answer.

• Honey, be realistic.

• You're just GAG's dedicated member here...

• No!!! I don't think that! I think it's a game to you to see how much faster you can answer questions..
    And how many questions you can answer :)

• I don't know lately you've been slacking off. :P :D

• Nope, not at all.

• Yes you're an Xper hunter. :) I wonder what you spend all that on.

• (All that money)

• Being an Xper hunter is not a bad thing...

• then how's it good. basically u piss on other ppl's questions... how on earth is this good?

• I don't know you enough to say if you're poopy or pissy.

• You're an Xper whore.

What Guys Said 14

• One thing i will say is, I swear you use to write a lot better, Like, I never recalled you use to type like ''u r'' in stead of ''You're'', And ''Whatever'' instead of 'wotever'.

Is it just you trying to pump out words as quickly as possible to maximize Xper efficiency? xD

• Eh... didn't laugh sorry

• Nothing wrong with representing your heritage innit

• Considering the amount of time you spend everyday helping people, you deserve more xpers that you are already getting.

You are not xper hunter.

You give simple, easy to understand and to the point advices, which is easily understood and remembered.

• u came 2 late... i owe u a MHO :)

• You already gave me MHO on this third paragraph, a long time ago. Let me PM you the link.

• It doesn't make sense for you to be considered an Xper hunter you have I think 40,000 points banked and can only redeem 2 awards a month so that means you could take next 3 months off but you are still here every day banking points that can't be used so there must be another reason not a Xper hunter but maybe a lover of the site.

• i'm really glad admins did this actually, so rewards would b harder-2-reach, and people would focus on more helpin each other but still, there r people who go around and post their shit.
      and yeah i can say i luv this site that's y i'm here everyday. not "luv" much but i'd say..."duty" mostly. sounds weird, but this is how i feel

• Duty and love the same thing - You have a duty to provide for your family because you love them.

• You are the king of GAG. You can hunt as you please ;)

• king my ass... wake-up, others r real "masters" and "gurus" here, but they don't have a chance gettin those titles, coz they r not as active as others, yet they put some thought be4 answerin a question

• Well I gotta be honest with you, most of your opinions aren't helpful and they are irrelevant to the questions mostly sooo yes lol, but I don't see it as a negative thing, I mean, who cares?

• Nah, you're just killing time here I think. Maybe more so than the average user though haha

• killin time yeah, but i don't wanna kill other ppl's questions anymore

• Well, I presume that's the reason for all the "Favourite album by shit band A / shit band B?" questions that noone ever answers...

• sorry bro but i disagree... i ask these questons for people who r into 80s music.
      i know there r not many here, but i've noticed there r few. if some1 doesn't wanna answer this question, then he/she's not forced as he/she's not forced 2 vote.
      but sayin "shit band A/B" is kinda unfair in my opinion... each person has a different taste in music and this shuld b respected

• well you're definitely not a normal member by definition. No normal member has as much xper as you do... so ill have to go with xper hunter. Doesn't make you a bad person, but that's just how it is

• not a bad person but unhelpful, unproductive person yeah. and often as a person who cares bout those fuckin rewards and only... not an "ideal" GAGer

• heh, i wouldn't beat yourself up about it. You're far from being the worst user on gag. Actually, i very much support a lot of your opinion on things

• thanks bout last sentence :)
      and yeah i try gettin myself better... guess so...

• I voted A, because you have crazy amounts of Xper, and more so because you are definitely not a "normal member" basically.

• Dude, try to stop giving a fuck about what people think. -_-

• I will be honest yes.

• I'm an xper hunter and I don't think you are even though you do it better than me or anyone else lol

• Your short answers and quantity of xper says you are a hunter but I'm not judging you

• I would say tbh , Basically you are fast n furious. :D