Which of these 7 things would you say is the rudest thing?

Choose one out of the 7 you think is the rudest a person can do.

• Someone cuts in front of you in a line
  • Someone interrupts you talking to someone else
  • You try to get around someone and say 'excuse me' but the person still doesn't move outta the way
  • When someone uses up two parking spaces to park their car in the only available spots in the lot
  • When you're trying to talk to someone and they constantly check their phone in front of you
  • Someone bumps into you and walks away without apologizing or saying 'excuse me'
  • Person in front of you doesn't hold the door open for you and lets it close in your face

Most Helpful Girl

• Between the car and the phone thing. But since I don't have a car, I went with the phone thing. I've actually scolded a friend for ignoring the shit out of me while we were having coffee together.

I've also intentionally bumped against others when they stop to fucking chat in the middle of the fucking doorway. To make them realise that ahem... The doorway is for people to walk through. Don't be a fucking statue and make everyone make an extra effort to avoid your stupid ass.

So G: standing in the middle of a busy street or place is also so fucking rude.

What Girls Said 17

• The worst to me right now is someone interrupting you while you are speaking with another person. I was talking to my best friend and sister right now and his girlfriends bitch of a best friend cut in because she hates the fact that I'm his best friend and wants to separate us because she sees me as a threat to him and his girlfriends (her best friend) relationship.

• I voted A. It really bothers me.

• E is the worst... Also A and B...

• Ugh, I hate all of the above. So, I just didn't vote -.-

http://i57.tinypic.com/111p4bm.jpg

• i hate them all.. but E is the worst.. i would want to rip that person's throat..

• F. Gotta be quick with the elbow in that case.

• I think the rudest one is when you're trying to talk to someone and their constantly checking their phone in front of you.

• All the above

• I choose E. It shows that people don't care about what you're saying and they don't respect you.

• People who just walk in and start talking to the person your talking to in the first place.

• Yeah :/ that gets me kind of disgruntled

• They clearly have more pressing matters than whoever you're talking to. :P

• I would say all of them are cunty behaviors

• I've had a door hit me in the face and i wear glasses 😡

• Getting bumped into and not getting apologized too.

• when you're talking and they keep checking their phone.. OH MY GOD TOO ANNOYING

• I hate people cutting in line but I also think I have an abnormal hatred for people who take up 2 parking spots 😡

• They are all rude tbh so I could have said all of the above

• A. People who do that deserve nothing but a slow death.

What Guys Said 13

• Option B drives me nuts

• Personally, I find constantly checking one's phone to be worst thing by now because it's become so endemic people don't even care how rude it is. But I voted D because it's the only thing that goes beyond being impolite. I've been late for class more than once because I couldn't find a free parking spot thanks to such dickheads.

• they're all really rude. I chose the person parking in two spaces. my second choice would be a person constantly checking their phone while I'm talking to them

but again all scenarios are rude and annoying

• Voted B. It's the only scenario where I can't tell the person to fuck off without having to get someone else involved/uncomfortable.

• Definitely B

• The parking guy

• Cutting me off in a queue. Hate people who can't wait their turn

• D without a doubt.

• Probably the car one. Parking is very hard to find in the UK specially London.
    I don't appreciate the fact that you can not park a car properly. Resulting to me having to move elsewhere and having to waste time on parking a car.

• my brother does this and it pisses me off

• All of them are very rude, but E is the rudest.

• I don't like when people take yur place in restaurant

• I select option D. Because the sun is hot and it is not easy to find an empty car park.