What is your favourite place?

My favourite place to go clear my head, and relax would be the beach down the road.

What is your favourite place?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Same here, love the beach :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• 0|1
    0|0
    • This place looks great! Zombies may appear at any moment (The Walking Dead watchers will know)

• There's a winding road near my home, leading through a valley surrounded by green hills in the spring and gold in the summer. At the end there's an area where I can overlook the entire city, breathing in the fresh air that's rushing by because of the high altitude. That's my favorite place!

0|0
    0|0
  • My go to place to clear my head is the beach at night under a clear cool night. Nothing better to put things in perspective than to understand how small you are in the grand scheme of things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm great question!!
    For me I think it would have to be a local national park! Or something like that.
    Really just anywhere away from the sound of civilization aha :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite place would be the place where there are beautiful girls with cute faces like yours 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Error, does not compute.

0|0
    0|0
  • The coast like you or an open field of just grass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just like to the back of the woods and drink a beer and clear my head

0|0
    0|0
  • The mountains of Japan surrounded by all its beautiful forests

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• www.desktophdphotos.com/.../...-Zealand-Photos.jpg
    I would escape to this magical place if I could..

0|0
    0|0
  • I always feel very relaxed in hotel rooms anytime I vacation anywhere at all, especially if they have a bible in the hotel room and liquor in the rooms.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an actual favorite place. I like to clear my head by walking my dog, it just relaxes me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The slaughterhouse close to my place.

0|0
    0|0