Girls, do you find anything attractive about testicles?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• the skin is so sensitive and supple and soft (if he shaves) ((: and like obviously if its my significant other, then i love everything about his body and find all of him attractive because i love him and accept him as he is just like i would want him to do to me but if some old man tried to rape me then i would definitely not find anything about him attractive at all, does that make sense? like it depends on my relationship with the person not necessarily the physical aspect of it tbh but thats just my opinion

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I don't find any genitalia or part of it attractive, male or female.

I find the human body and its shape way more arousing than just a set of reproductive organs.

3|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. The attractive thing is that he gets really aroused from me focusing on them, but the testicles themselves aren't actually attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing at all is attractive about testicles.

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh.. i read that as tentacles...
    images.forwallpaper.com/.../...-flat-tentacles.jpg

3|0
    0|0
  • i like them small, tight and hairless

my mochi shiratama ♡♡♡

2|0
    0|0
  • Nothing at all. They smell funny. Always.

0|0
    0|0
  • All genitals are ugly XD But you love 'em anyways.

3|0
    0|0
  • Its better for them to be there than it is to not have them lol.. Attractive? Not really, but they are mandatory.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. They're ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but I do prefer them to be shaved

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think they're super disgusting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Busting them.

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao no.

Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not exactly sure what to do with them. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Too hairy ones but I do like to feel them smacking against my ass when doing doggy style.

1|0
    0|0
  • haha.. yes.. they are so delicate...

1|0
    0|0
  • I like anything masculine really, so testicles as well. I like the way they feel, but mostly how my guy likes it when i touch them. I also like it when I can feel them touch me during sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, I like to suck on them

2|1
    0|0