Most Helpful Guy
Well put it this way if you partied as much as they do in movies at university then you would fail your papers lol.
1. Usually at the start of a university semester it is much more relaxed than near the end of the semester. At the end of the semester tends to be much more stressful to complete work.
2. It is not like school you do not get into trouble if you don't come to class, it is considered your responsibility and if you don't go to class and end up failing that is your fault and your problem.
3. You also must complete all assignments and exams if you don't you will automatically fail that paper even if already have enough marks to pass the paper. Remember not handing in all assignments will cause you to fail the paper even if you have enough marks to pass.
4. They are not there to remind you of the dates you need to hand things in, you are expected to know. Usually you get a thing called a paper study guide which has all this information on it.
5. Be prepared for late nights completing work.
6. Most people at university are very poor while studying.
7. This is one many people do not realise. In most cases people that come out of university with a degree do not get the top job at a company, you usually still start at the bottom of the company and have to work your way up. Think of the degree as if you did not have it you would never get any job at a company but buy having it it gets your foot in the door of a good company.1