Why are people selling/buying used panties?

Seriously, wtf? Supposedly there's been a spike in the used panty "industry" since an episode of Orange Is The New Black. http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-1480-5-things-i-learned-selling-my-used-panties-internet.html

Why the fuck would anyone want dirty old nasty panties with shit smears?

If you are into this, explain yourself. I'm starting to get scared of being male.

1|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't watch the show but buying/selling panties isn't anything new its actually a thriving business and I have considered it but have not done it lol. Guys have panty fetishes they want to smell pussy juice I guess amongst other things. Different strokes for different folks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Bevause there are many guys out there that have a panty fetish and it's good way for the girl to make $$$

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually, I once had a guy (online) asked me if I'd sell mine. He has this really elaborate system of buying them through chicks online. He pays a good amount of money for them too.

And no, I didn't sell him mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • because there are many perverted and creepy guys who actually buys them... so disgusting...

0|1
    1|0
  • They must've been watching Orange is the New Black

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 5

• I have heard of it but I don't see the appeal

0|0
    0|0
  • Because people are freaks and a lot of people will quite literally buy almost anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls have it easy man. I can't sell my used briefs anywhere!!

1|0
    0|0
  • people are freaks

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys are just perverts and freaks that get off to the smell of a girls undergarment.

0|0
    1|0