Why are people selling/buying used panties?

Seriously, wtf? Supposedly there's been a spike in the used panty "industry" since an episode of Orange Is The New Black. http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-1480-5-things-i-learned-selling-my-used-panties-internet.html

Why the fuck would anyone want dirty old nasty panties with shit smears?

If you are into this, explain yourself. I'm starting to get scared of being male.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't watch the show but buying/selling panties isn't anything new its actually a thriving business and I have considered it but have not done it lol. Guys have panty fetishes they want to smell pussy juice I guess amongst other things. Different strokes for different folks.

What Girls Said 4

• Bevause there are many guys out there that have a panty fetish and it's good way for the girl to make $$$

• Actually, I once had a guy (online) asked me if I'd sell mine. He has this really elaborate system of buying them through chicks online. He pays a good amount of money for them too.

And no, I didn't sell him mine.

• because there are many perverted and creepy guys who actually buys them... so disgusting...

• They must've been watching Orange is the New Black

What Guys Said 5

• I have heard of it but I don't see the appeal

• Because people are freaks and a lot of people will quite literally buy almost anything.

• Girls have it easy man. I can't sell my used briefs anywhere!!

• people are freaks

• Some guys are just perverts and freaks that get off to the smell of a girls undergarment.