Why do I see articles where they talk about who should be the next Bond?

Craig has two more movies left. What's the point of speculating over who will play bond in 2020/2021? Silly I think.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• should be a woman.

• Perhaps they want to change Mr. Craig for Mr. Stratham! They could switch roles and Stratham could be Bond and Craig could be the Trsnsporter! LOL...

What Guys Said 3

• Seems a bit forward alright

• I couldn't care less at this point... I just hope Craig's remaining films are slightly more realistic and serious, like Casino Royale, versus the cheesiness of Skyfall.

• Casno Royale was somewhat similar to the Bourne movies... Skyfall was more like some cheesy Pierce Brosnan Bond or Angelina Jolie's Tomb Raider flicks. Not good.

• I wasn't a fan of QOS, but I liked it more than Skyfall. At least it had some story arc point... in Casino Royale, Bond had his heart broken and lost faith. In QOS, he tracked down his unknown nemesis, and regained his faith in life, in people.

In Skyfall, he... wondered if he was getting too old for the job? Or recalled bad family life? Who knows. It had no real story arc, and it was soo cheesy... I felt like I was watching Home Alone!

• Critics and viewers disagree

• If you found out your favorite artist in the world which you obsess over daily was dropping 4 albums in 2020, wouldn't you keep track of that? I know I would.