What is/are good thing (s) that happened to you recently?

It could be a huge life-changer or it could be a small thing... whatever it is, please share!

Most Helpful Guy

• I just reconnected with a bunch of ild friends they all missed me so much I apologized for being distant and they all just embraced me it was awesome

Most Helpful Girl

• Took the bus the other day in bangkok and I didn't have any change. The ticket lady couldn't change my money and there definitely was a language problem. Thenthis other passenger gave me money to pay for the ticket. Complete stranger. So random and so needed!

What Guys Said 3

• Someone made me laugh

• Getting cawkblock by ma Pwincess 😔

• I fixed the AC in my car with AC Pro.

What Girls Said 4

• All I've had so far is really bad things happening in my life. Like, I guess its nice that I finally cleaned my room, but that took like forever and it's made me anxious.

• Honestly cleaning my room really stressed me out. But when your room is clean you feel better I think. Keep your head up :)

• Nope. I don't. Ugh, I actually feel even worse, lol.

• Go after a new thing to make you happy. Don't stop until you find it. When I'm stressed watching one of my favorite shows like FRIENDS helps. Also making those string bracelets I used to make at camp is a kind of mindless activity to relax me.

• I barely passed my classes! I thought I was gonna fail and my life was gonna become miserable.

• My period ended hahaha
    Yay!

• I think I'm finally over my ex :)