Do you like your name? Did you ever want to chage it?

My real name make me sick, I really don't like it, Because that name just sounds not like me, I want to change it ASAP, What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I really like my name. wouldn't see myself with another name actually. Parents chose well. Somehow I think it suits me :)
    Sorry for sounding obnoxious lool. But its the truth!

• It's ok, I just set MHO a while ago, You're late. but thank you for sharing your opinion to me. But what is your name? Message me, If you want to?

• My name is Veronica, it only annoys me because people tend to call me Victoria or Vanessa. Other than that, its cool.

• No your name is Sunshine Veronica, Lol Victoria or Vanessa sounds very similar to Veronica

• I love my name. It's unique and I've learned to really love the fact that I've never met another me. I think it suits me

• You're the lucky one hun? So cherish your name , Not everyone have that lucky!

• Haha well I'm Cuban and I was named after an Auntie in Cuba and I currently live in Wisconsin so lol

• What`s your name? :O anyway yes, when I was younger I didn`t like it. Now I think it`s fine even if I find it a little childish

• My real name you already knew, I don't need to tell you here !

What Guys Said 2

• I am used to it now so I don't mind it

• I've actually grown to like it, people's given names tend to grow on them and "fit" them the most for some reason.