What is your weirdest dream in your high school life?

please answer...

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is a dream I had about 2 years ago, I decided to write a story about it.

"I lay on my stomach, covered in the mud. I cannot remember a time when my feet used to be dry and clean socks were on my feet. The overhead skies are gray, they are unchanging. Artillery shells pass overhead, it does not matter which side they come from. I don’t know my home, I don’t know my language. I do not know my face. The trench that encompasses me is my home, it is all I know. The sun begins to set and the night lights up at the sight of war.
    Then all is quiet for a short while, but it does not last. The quietness is disrupted by the sound of the whistle. I climb over the trench with my rifle and I run. I run, but to no place, only to face my enemy. I see no others except me, I am alone as I fly. As I run, I feel the passage of something foreign through my stomach. It passes through me and maims me. I now fall face first into a pit of mud to descend into darkness forever. I am nothing now; I am a mud covered corpse that will stay as I lay."

What Guys Said 8

• Not a dream but a few time I woke up in a waking dream around 2am and put on my school uniform as if I was due to go to school

• I dreamt that I had a 4.0 GPA, but then I woke up. :'(

• Being in a space where is filled with impossible figures and all mathematical, physical, chemical, and biological regulations are not applied.

• That I went there in my pajamas

• had a dream that this girl threw a cake at my face

• Once I woke up terrified because I dreamed the sound of a woman screaming in my ears. It was a horrific blood curdling "I am dying in the worse kind of way" kind of scream... My heart was pounding out of my chest. lol.

• I had sex with a girl that I had a crush on. It was just oral. I felt almost lifelike and I think it was. I've never done it before so I wouldn't know. I've also had less than sex in a dream with the same girl.

• Proposing mam...

What Girls Said 1

• Hahaha oh goodness I've had some weird dreams probably that I was in love with this one guy from my art class and I never really knew him and it was always weird seeing him because I had that dream