For those that have ever watched the movie, The Shining, what do you think of this creepy ghost old lady bathtube scene?

Imagine if you were Jack Nicholson in this scene and you ended up being deceived by the ghost woman (that you've kissed and hugged) who appeared to be young and attracted but later shows her true form, turning to be a hideously disgusting eldery woman with a creepy laugh.

• Creepy and disgusting.
  • Not that creepy and disgusting. I've seen worse.
  • Pretty damn scary. This would probably give me nightmares.

Most Helpful Girl

• He should have been freaked out that there was a woman there at all. He deserved the scare he got because he stuck around to feel up a naked woman when his wife and son were in the other room.

What Girls Said 2

• Gyaah, no no no no no, no no. I didn't get past 1:21.. Man I'm such a whimp D:)
    I just can't with scary movies I have to watch it with someone..
    I admit it. Im not watching this at midnight.

• Would. Still. Smash...

What Guys Said 2

• Great movie, and this is one of the most disturbing parts of it.

The part I always remember (fondly) is when everyone is in the kitchen, and Scatman Crothers' character "shines" to Danny about ice cream. That part is incredibly effective to me.

• Usually books are darker than the movie counterpart because they don't think they can air a lot of graphic things that happen in novels but this movie was definitely darker than the book.