What are Sagittarius people like?

Any dislikes/likes or biggest fears? Comment below it could be anything⬇⬇😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Sagittarius Astrology November 22 - December 21

Sagittarius Strength Keywords:
    - Independence

Sagittarius Weakness Keywords:
    - Unemotional

Sagittarius and Independence:

Independence is Sagittarius' principle, they crave adventure and excitement and welcome change with open arms. Sagittarius is the sign of the philosopher and the explorer, they will go as far as road will go and explore every corner thoroughly in their ever eternal search for wisdom. Freedom is so important to Sagittarius that they will actually make decisions based on the amount of freedom that is given by the choice they have made, as a result, sometimes a good opportunity is turned down because of it's high commitment need, but this is their choice so it is a good choice for them.

Sagittarius and Friendship:

Sagittarius make excellent friends because of their encouraging, positive nature and their kind heart that will do anything to make sure the friend is happy. They do not expect favors in return, their kindness is selfless. They do not interfere with other people's plans and they are never possessive or jealous. They treat others the way they want to be treated and life life based on a 'live and let live' policy, this makes them so agreeable. Sagittarius are excellent conversationalists with a good sense of humor, sometimes their humor is the raw truth, but these people speak their mind and don't hold anything back. What they say is what they mean, Sagittarius do not like mind games, it holds them back trying to figure out what is meant, they like straightforwardness and expect it in return. Sagittarius are known for saying the 'painful truth', but on the other hand, people know that they can trust what they say because they always say what is real. A Sagittarius never hides anything. Sagittarius are very likeable people. The only people that might not get along with them are people that live by a daily agenda with a highly structured, organized life. They are likely to always be running late and miss a date, but this is only because they are so forward thinking that they forget about the present. Tolerance is required, Sagittarius does not do these things on purpose, this is just who they are. If you understand this and accept this, having a Sagittarius in your life will make the sun shine a lot brighter.

• Sagittarius and Business:
      Sagittarius are born entertainers and conversationalists. They have no shortage of ideas due to their adventurous lifestyle and exciting life experiences. They make excellent storyteller, comedians, writers, philosophers and actors to name a few, basically Sagittarius are suited to anything as long as it does not tie them down with too much commitment. They like to make the world a better place and a career that will do that is well suited for Sagittarius, they do not however like the fine details and mundane day to day routine this bores them so they tend to procrastinate and let someone else deal with the details. They perform very well in business matters but they are at their best when it is crunch time. If now is the time for all or nothing, and there is a great deal at stake, they can get anything done. Crisis brings out the best in Sagittarius, they perform their best under pressure.

• Sagittarius and Temperament:

Sagittarius are not emotional moody people, in fact they can be downright emotionally detached but they do get irritable when they are bored. Sagittarius is optimistic and positive, even deep inside because they believe that no matter what has happened, something good is always around the corner and the sun will always shine again.
      Sagittarius Deep Inside:
      Sagittarius is a well adjusted person with no emotional problems holding them back. They just want to explore the world and not fret about emotions and feelings. Others may be hurt by their lack of commitment but they don't care, that's not why they are on this planet, they are here to gain wisdom, learn and explore. Sagittarius has problems finishing some projects they started if it takes too long, they want immediate results and will move on to the next project if it takes too long.

• I didn't realise paragraph so long easier to give link
      zodiac-signs-astrology.com/.../sagittarius.htm

What Guys Said 2

• :( I'm always saddened when people admit - totally shamelessly - that they believe that kind of thing... What a world... :\

• They're just like anyone else.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a sagitttarian fire tiger. ^_^ so I'm biased. Still think sags are the best, though. Natural philosophers and scholars, good natured, wild, love adventure and spontaneity, passionate and full bodied. Were also emotionally cold though gregarious, insensitive, and ultimately selfish due to our fierce need for independence. An inherent charisma coupled with a wariness of commitment make us the true heartbreakers of the zodiac. It's not that we don't give a shit like some other signs - quite the opposite - but we prioritize differently. We are open minded but in the rare times we set our foot down, its down for good.

Zodiac is a hobby of mine but of course, take it horoscopes with a grain of salt, a grain of salt.

• @kda20 , you said/copy-pasted it best. I'm a Sagittarius, and I'm approve his message. I also left out an important part which I have had in my profile since day one: "honesty is the most compassionate policy." I say what I mean and I mean what I say, but if what I might say is too mean given the situation, Ill stay silent instead of offer in up a lie.

"these people speak their mind and don't hold anything back. What they say is what they mean, Sagittarius do not like mind games, it holds them back trying to figure out what is meant, they like straightforwardness and expect it in return. Sagittarius are known for saying the 'painful truth', but on the other hand, people know that they can trust what they say because they always say what is real. A Sagittarius never hides anything. "

• I'm a Sagittarius and I dislike astrology. The number of people who are willing to believe in pseudoscience bullshit scares me.

• But some of it are true and thats what scared u aha

• No, it's not true. When astrology gets something right, it's either coincidence or because it's so broad that it's easy for almost anyone to identify with it.

What scares me is that there are so many gullible people out there who are willing to believe things without good evidence.

• Such a sag -_- I do think many aspects are true but at the end of the day, if astrology can't be proven, then it's just good clean fun.

• They can be quite harsh and brash. I typically don't get on with them well