I can't help but feel a bit intimiated by his " perfectness "?

So I met this guy on a dating app and he is/has pretty much everything I want in a guy and it kinda scares me. because basicly he is the type guy or the "Perfect guy" I have been looking for, but haven't been able to find

He is very sweet, he's a gentleman, he knows what he wants and goes for it, independent, fit, cute and 5'11 (a hight a consider "perfect" for me)

But can't help but feel a bit intimiated by his " perfectness " is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes we feel a bit overwhelmed at the start of the dating process just calm yourself down and say to yourself everybody is human

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, it's normal.

And all it means is that you need to get to know him better. He ain't perfect. :) Just prepare yourself to deal with the inevitable shortcomings. Some might be dealbreakers.

Dude is human. Don't be intimidated. :) Good luck.

• I know I know.. And even if he was perfect he's obviously attracted to me so it really shouldn't be a problem

• Cool. :) Dude could turn out to be the One. :)

Anyway, he might be posting the same question about you. You never know. :)

• No such thing as perfect, the only thing perfect, is being imperfect

What Girls Said 4

• you just have a strong crush.. there is nothing like ''perfect'' he is just a human.. i m sure many people will consider you to b perfect too...

• why are you questioning it? just go with it. Consider yourself lucky! Stop complaining or I'm gonna try and steal him away from you! just kidding ;)

• If he's too much for you i'll take him.

• He's probably not that perfect if he has to use a dating app to get to know girls.