Which one do you prefer? A very luxury flat in the city center or a house with garden at the outside of the city center?

Which one do you prefer? A very luxury flat in the city center or a house with garden at the outside of the city center

• very central a luxury flat
  • house with garden outside of the city center

Most Helpful Girl

• A house with a garden outside of the city centre. I need a garden and I need a garage to work on the cars/bikes so option B is best for me. A Central luxury flat is nice but not practical and I would hate sharing a building with other people 😐

• i am a big city person but i also want a house with a garden for my cats... i am in the middle :)

• Maybe in the future..

• Thank you for MH

What Girls Said 5

• A - if the city isn't completely crazy. If it is then somewhere next to the sea or on the country side - but with a pool.

• I'd take the country house. The air is usually so dirty in cities and I can't stand it.

• Am extremely fortunate in owning a beautiful country cottage, which stands in 25 acres of ground, and our nearest neighbour is about 3/4 mile away.. It is absolutely idyllic. :)

• house with garden.. aahh... i want it soooooooooo much

• In the central so that everything is easy to get

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely house outside city