What race would you like to be?

If you had a choice, what race would you like to be.

I would love to be an African American woman. Because they are all gorgeous and beautiful. Whatever they wear, they get it right.

I love their strength, their intelligence, their rawness and creativity.

What race would you like to be?

Look. I am not generalising. Of course all races carry the adjectives I described. I am just posting a weird question.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 38

• A T-800 cyberdyne systems model 101

• I'm very happy and proud about the fact that I don't categorize/classify people according to different races.

• I wouldn't even like to be human.

• I would mind a day as each one just to see what it is like but I would have a huge desire to be any race whatever I happen to be would do me.

• 0|0
  • I'm biracial and I like being biracial. However I wouldn't mind looking completely white or black for just 24 hours to see what it would be like haha.

• I'd love to be a Hispanic male (Mexican to be exact) with a strong accent LOL

• i would want to be a cute Asian girl :D

• hmm... I thought race doesn't exist...
    ''I love their strength, their intelligence, their rawness and creativity.'' the words of an anti white.

• Bretons.. Half elf half humans ftw.

• I'm okay with being white

• I love to be my own race... the question is about my partner.. I believe black women are incredibly hot.

• Human race for me!

• ill just stick with native American. been doing this for 29 years no need to mix it up

• West African to be honest.

• I'm perfectly content being Caucasian, but I do wish that I was born with sunscreen built in (i. e., dark skin). The sun = white people's mortal enemy. Grrrrrr...

• Mixed, which is what I am. I wouldn't trade my ethnicities for anything.

• Im pretty cool with being black. Its one of the many things that makes me... ME!!!

• Couldn't care less so long as I'm human and attractive.

• I want to be Elven.

• I would like to be white,

• Korean. Definitely Korean.

• The race that i already belong to-Indian

• Other than my own, you mean?

Jew, most probably.

• I really wish I was Asian, one day I will move to either China or Japan

• I'm happy with the race that I am, I definitely wouldn't want to be Australian though

• I'd like to try half Nicaraguan and half Chinese

• Muslims so i could get Muslim cuties all to myself 😋

• i would like to be half Indian, because they have the best skin color! :P

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 23

• Rachel Dolezal is that you?

• Your question would make a lot more sense if it was asking what culture you'd like to be raised in versus race. All the things you mentioned that you like about AA women is more-so a product of the cultural identity of African-Americans versus their genetic make-up.

Same going for traits commonly found in all other races.

So based off of that, I'd like to be a woman from Latin America. I love how easy going, low stress their attitudes seem to be for the most-part. Being so family-oriented is great, good food as well. :P

• I would love to be mixed!
    Mixed people are so beautiful!

• Oh sweet Jesus, here we go.

• kristin kreuk - she's half Dutch half Chinese...

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...94877a1cd9.jpg

Or like Pocahontas - Native American.

But mixed race people in general look the most interesting to me. =)

• mixed raced people look beautiful and Kristin is an example of that

• I don't know. Maybe I would like to be japanese because I think they have a good moral and discipline which I need.

• Hylian ^^
    library.galciv2.com/.../...ylianRaceScreenShot.jpg

But in all seriousness Asian. :)

• White. Because Asians worship white skin and caucasian facial features are considered the ideal over here in asia. If I were white and live in asia, I could be a model

• Thank you! I rarely see people compliment our race unless it's about "thick thighs and sex" which is stupid since I'm petite and black women can do more then just sex.
    If I could be different races in ancient/past times, that would be cool since I love history.

A Chinese empress during 2,000 B. C, A noble woman during medevial times, or a woman at a ball, An Egyptian/Greek princess would be so amazing

• I'm African American and absolutely love it but overall I'd want to be South Korean.
    But if I'm looking at it with practicality in mind then white.

• Look babe. Makeup for your colour do exist and are becoming promenant. I have had a fair share of rejections myself babe. Those guys who reject you just might like some basic, boring chick. Not your fault. Every race has its stereotypes. It is fun if you challenge them though.

• And I feel like ISO challenge them a lot but because I'm thought of as aggressive, sassy and angry no one really even tried to talk to me. It's hard to prove people wrong when your not really given the chance to which sucks.

• i'm already mixed race and fine with it lol

• I'm cool with being black. Though I don't know for sure if there's anything else in my blood because I'm not familiar with my biological sperm donors side.

• Not a human, that's for sure.

• Eh, I like being black so at the end of the day that's what I want.

But I wouldn't mind being Asian, or some ttpe of mixed race for a day~

• Mixed would be cool, since I could know more about diff races, but I'm okay as is:)

• My own race, a white blonde? because were the hottest and best. everyone loves us except jealous girls

• Fair enough. I find it admirable that you are comfortable in your own skin and like the way you look. I believe every girl has their own certain type of beauty but I find that Aryan/Nordic looks to be so common now, that it is getting boring. Black girls and Latinas have their own spice to them in which I am sorry to say, girls like you could not emulate. You can try, but my eyes will always go towards the black girl.

• I am actually a white girl myself lol... And let me tell you something. As you can see, I am a brunette. Men statistically like brunettes better. For example, I was at a court hearing supporting a client. This undercover policeman was eyeing me and had this super sexy, leggy blonde chick all over him. But he wasn't interested in her. He came over to me. Example two. I was at a dance and this guy came up to me to dance with me. This blonde forced him to dance with her but he came back to me. So jealous? Naaaah. don't think so.

• And don't be your stereotype. I didn't hide my face under the guise of anonymous. You can clearly see what I look like in my profile pics. I am neither black (I wish) Asian or Latina. I have been thought of as Latina, but I am caucasion unfortunately.

• I'm fine being white

• Asian or mixed ( Asian & White)

• I am middle eastern and I love it. I wouldn't change it for the world.

Sometimes, I wish to be black though. Cause then I would be so sassy

• We should switch because I want to be white. I want my skin to be better and hair to be straighter.

• Myself for sure

• Being Turkish made me who I am, but I wish I was closer to my Greek roots. I didn't grow up speaking the language, I don't have the citizenship or anything. Leave it all aside, I just wish I could get the chance to meet my grandma's grandma. She was the only one who had Greek as her mother language and she went through WW1.

• White. Because they are pretty much worshipped as the most attractive and most intelligent. I wouldn't have to hear that I am stupid and wortless, ugly and should go back to Africa (even though I have never been there).

• Worshipped? Nice joke

• Beautiful women are adored, white or not, it doesn't matter.

• Yes, but since weastern countries (that pretty much control media where I live) share the same beauty standards, and white people meet reach those standards, they are adored more than other races.