At what time during the day do you think the sky looks The Most Beautiful?

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember when i took my wife to tibet just after we married. Were we staying in a tent for just 2 nights high up the Tibetan plateau overlooking the lake "mansorover". On the second day we would take a walk to the river and sit together (not a soul in sight) for most of the day. Towards the evening when we looked behind us, the stars had just come out and we could see the the ice capped mountain tips turn to gold and in front us we would wait for that "one minute" when the sun was just between the horizon, as it would light up the surface of the river. Wow, it was still and quiet (rather cold i might add), and for me it wasn't the best part, it was looking into her eyes and seeing the reflection of the sunset

What Guys Said 10

• Dusk, usually, especially if there is mist or fog.

• when its night and the moons out also the clouds and there shiny omg its like im looking at my girlfreind when i see the clouds at night lit up and what not ahaha

• I think sunset is when the sky looks the prettiest :)

• I think Sunrise is the most prettiest you get up here and
    look outside it will be shy of 6:00 a. m. you can see the day
    breaking just puts me in deep thought ,,,, hahahahaha!!!

• I love dawn or sinset

• At sunrise when the sky looks green
    I love it

• In the night in load shedding time.. Calm sky 😂👌

• The sunset.

• Around dusk.

• At night, away from the cities, where you can see all the stars out.

What Girls Said 6