Is it worth doing Forex trading?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Forex will eat you alive if you dont already have a VERY GOOD trading background. You will also make less than you would trading stocks. If you really want to trade currencies trade the etf's. Your best bet is to look toward trading stocks. Swing trading will yield the most money over the long run. Day trading can be fun but it doesn't earn a tenth the money that a swing trader makes.

• Do you play it?

• Thank you for mho

I believe you should try. I've been trading forex for years and it brings me quite a decent income. The key factor here is to choose a trustworthy forex broker. I cooperate with the guys from http://www.portexmarkets.com They are very experienced.

What Guys Said 4

• Only if you know what you are doing. You will need to have a lot of background info about it before even starting to think about it.

• Not advisable as an income source.

• I do most of the time and yes if you have enough knowledge about it

it woudl be worth for you

• ok master, i'm trying. I believe i have to be quick with the information and pull out the bet when it's the best time to execute. I hear the rise of the currency rates can go down or up every hour.

• thats correct... you can try demo for at least 6 months

• You have to really know what you're doing and monitor it very closely. I think this is the hardest way to make a profit for ordinary investors. It's much more suited for financial institutions IMHO.

What Girls Said 0