(Quiz) What are you made of?

GAGers, what are you made of?
http://www.playbuzz.com/answers10/what-are-you-made-of

I'm made of Intelligence, Romance, and Sass
(Quiz) What are you made of?
You are incredibly intelligent, you soak up information like a sponge and tend to have an opinion on everything. People are used to your witty banter and your quick observation in every situation. Your romantic spirit keeps you balanced and connected with those around you. Never lose that bright-eyed perspective on the world!

Most Helpful Guy

• Loyalty, Optimism, and a little too much Fun
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...49e3-94e1-0261f438fe11.jpg
    You're one of the most cheerful and bright people that anyone knows. Once someone has found a friend in you, you will always be by their side, encouraging and uplifting them. You see the world for all it has the potential to be and have little patience for the dreary perspective that others bring to the table. You are always fun to be around and are ready for an adventure at any time. Your friends are lucky to have you in their life!
    ______________________________________________________

I wanted "intelligence, creativity & brilliance" too but I can't have it all. Surprisingly, I got "optimism" even tho I clicked on "logic" option in that quiz. Maybe because I clicked on "mansion" as my house and the site thinks that it is just in my dreams lol.
    Whatever, the last line of the description impressed me.
    wallpaper.ultradownloads.com.br/...a_1600x1200.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4251-b9ba-ef070a158ee2.jpg

What Guys Said 22

• It got me mostly wrong I think :-

Loyalty, Optimism, and a little too much Fun

don't agree with th "sass" one at all, but the rest is right...

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...49e3-94e1-0261f438fe11.jpg

• Morality, Idealism, and Honesty

You have a strong moral compass which guides you in every step in life. You were raised with a strong sense of tradition and values, and you follow them faithfully. Your idealism makes some see you as starry-eyed, but those who know you understand that you work hard to make the world a better place. You are incredibly honest and realistic with yourself and others because you see so much potential in your surroundings. Keep up the good work!

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4047-8d3e-31cc6140a5cf.jpg

"You are incredibly motivated by your need to express yourself. You are dedicated to your craft completely, and use it to engage with the world around you. The people in your life are your foundation, and you would do anything for those you love. People can't help but be drawn to your soothing and inviting nature. You're the one that everyone wants to either be or be close to!"

Sounds about right, but I'm also intelligent and opinionated too.

Loyalty and Optimism is true, but "a little too much Fun" not at all true.

• Creativity, Compassion, And Sex Appeal

1 cup creativity, 1 heaping teaspoon compassion, and 2 pinches of sex appeal.

You are incredibly motivated by your need to express yourself. You are dedicated to your craft completely, and use it to engage with the world around you. The people in your life are your foundation, and you would do anything for those you love. People can't help but be drawn to your soothing and inviting nature. You're the one that everyone wants to either be or be close to!

Funny thing about the part where everyone wants to be or be close to, I don't know. Otherwise, its pretty accurate. Especially the part where it says I'll do anything for those I love, I really will.

• Oxygen (65%), Carbon (18%), Hydrogen (10%), Nitrogen (3%), And then various %'s of Calicium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur, Sodium, Chlorine, Magnesium, Boron, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Fluorine, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, Silicon, Tin, Vanadium and Zinc.

• Smartass -_-

• What the smart person said ^^^ xD

• Intelligence, Romance, and Sass

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...438e-85b8-999da67c34be.jpg

You seek to understand the world and make it yours. You are constantly raising the bar for yourself and then leaping over it. You soak up information and experiences at an unbelievable pace, and yet you always feel like there is more out there for you to grab hold of. You are admired by all that know you for your insatiable appetite for knowledge and your strong conversational skills. There is no doubt your mastery will take you far!

Meh, whatever. lol

• Describes me perfectly.

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a0f-8f0a-5b320f6ccfa3.jpg

• Morality, Idealism, and Honesty.

I don't see how it pinned me so accurately based on me selecting a few pictures. Must be some form of witchcraft.

• Ambition, Brilliance, Curiosity

• Apparently I'm creativity, passion, and sex appeal 😉

• Morality, Idealism, and Honesty.

• Intelligence romance and sass!!! Just like you!!!

• Oooo boy, this'll be a laugh.

• Same as you. As usual

• morality, idealism and honesty :)

• you are delicious

• 100grams of love

What Girls Said 31

• Morality, Idealism, and Honesty

"You seek to understand the world and make it yours. You are constantly raising the bar for yourself and then leaping over it. You soak up information and experiences at an unbelievable pace, and yet you always feel like there is more out there for you to grab hold of. You are admired by all that know you for your insatiable appetite for knowledge and your strong conversational skills. There is no doubt your mastery will take you far!"

I have no conversational skills whatsoever. :/

• Morality, Idealism, and Honesty

"You have a strong moral compass which guides you in every step in life. You were raised with a strong sense of tradition and values, and you follow them faithfully. Your idealism makes some see you as starry-eyed, but those who know you understand that you work hard to make the world a better place. You are incredibly honest and realistic with yourself and others because you see so much potential in your surroundings. Keep up the good work!"

• http://i.imgur.com/XjsVZi9.jpg

High five girly! ‚úč

• Creativity, Compassion and Sex Appeal

• 1 cup of loyalty
    ! heaping tbsp of optimism
    2 pinches of fun

• I'm made of Intelligence, Romance, and Sass.

• Morality, Idealism and Honesty.

• 1 cup of morality
    1 heaping tablespoon of idealism
    2 pinches honest

You have a strong moral compass which guides you in every step in life. You were raised with a strong sense of tradition and values, and you follow them faithfully. Your idealism makes some see you as starry-eyed, but those who know you understand that you work hard to make the world a better place. You are incredibly honest and realistic with yourself and others because you see so much potential in your surroundings

Yas das right, I ooze that sex appeal

• I got the same lol
    cdn. playbuzz. com/cdn/18c6c52b-66c8-4d26-853c-58cd4d57cbac/3ad9984d-59f2-4251-b9ba-ef070a158ee2. jpg

• 1|0
  • Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice...
    naah, would've been fun though.
    I got Morality, Idealism, and Honesty

• ambition, briliance and curiousty

• Creativity, Compassion and Sex Appeal

• I got intelligence, romance, and sass :)

• Creativity, compassion and sex appeal

• 1 cup of bitterness
    A pint if awesomeness
    And 6 gallons of mood swings

• Intelligence, romance, & sass.

• I'm made of Italian blood

• Intelligence, Romance, and Sass

• Intelligence, Romance, and Sass

• Creativity, Compassion, and Sex appeal XD lmao

• Ambition
    Brilliance
    Curiosity

• I am made of giving good advice, caring for other people and not starting rumours or drama.

• I got the same as you xD

• Me too <3. I got the same result :D

• I'm made of intelligence, romance, and sass

• More from Girls
    1