Is any girl here 6 FEET or more?

Any guy 6'6 or more?

How does it feel? Short people do you wish you were that tall?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 6'1" and I used to wish I was shorter. Now I've just accepted it.

• Wow that's pretty cool! You seem to be the only one on this website...

MHO :D

What Girls Said 10

• I'm 5'10", not quite 6' but close enough.
    Used to hate being tall, basically through all of elementary and high school. I've now grown to love it though. You can't get nice, long legs anywhere else. If I make sure to stay fit, by default I'll be much leaner looking than a short girl ever could.

I don't even wish I wish short. Tbh it kinda pisses me off how much a lot of short girls seem to milk their size for what it's worth. Kinda like being short equates to them being all cutesy and incapable of pretty basic things.
    I love being able to walk into a place, say the gym or class, all confidently and automatically the height draws everyone's attention.

• You like being attention huh? lol.

All you need to do is stay fit. After all, most models are 5'10-6'2... And tbh I think most guys these days prefer girls that are 5'7-5'10 anyway XD

• *getting

• No where close to that at all. I'm short 5"1"(154cm) Nope I don't wish to be that tall. My shortness adds to my cuteness. :)

• I'm not.. lol. I'm 5'0". I think being short is what makes me cute, so.. nah. I'd rather be short. :)

• noo
    well i wish i was about 180 cm tall but im only 159 so... I really have a wish to like tower over everyone though xD

• I like being small

• I'm 5'8" and wish I was small.

• 5'8 is slightly above average for Nordic women if that makes you feel any better

• @asker well in the UK I'm treated as a giant.

• That's terrible O_O

Maybe you should move out

• I'm most definitely not...

• I'm only 5'3.5
    I wish I was tall.. :(

• I'm short and I'm staying this way

• Not me, but it's not uncommon where I grew up. I'm only 5'7 though.

What Guys Said 1

• 6'3" going on 6'4"
    Not quite 6'6" but I'm glad I'm not any taller or else it gets pretty inconvenient.