Guys, Be honest?

Guys if you ONLY had to choose one girl who would you choose? Girl#1: very attractive but ugly personality or Girl#2 : not that attractive but great personality?

• Girl #1
    15% (10)
  • Girl #2
    85% (56)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• gal #1 = if i didn't want anything serious
    gal #2 = if i was headin for sth serious

1|6
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• Number two beyond a shadow of a doubt. As I have said many timed before: Super model looks can never make up for a ugly personality.

1|1
    0|0
  • i voted girl 2. Girl 1 is a liability, especially if we were married. She'd likely divorce me and ruin my life forever. That isn't worth the risk, especially considering that her looks will certainly fade

1|0
    0|0
  • If I only wanted a one night stand, which I detest those, I would go for the first girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

I wouldn't choose anyone, I define my own type of women I want to have. If I ever come across that women, it's fine. I'll be happy, if not I will still be happy but I wouldn't go for any of the options you have mentioned above. Thank you.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're welcome you didn't have to make an opinion on it though if you're type of woman wasn't there. I'm doing a project on this so I really want opinions from guys with these two options.

• Okay, thank you.

• Looks attract, personality keeps. If I was just choosing one for a date, the good looking girl would get it because not only do I not know what either of their personalities are like, but the attractive girl appeals to the eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • None. I can't be with someone I don't find attractive, and I can't be with someone who I can't stand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless she was extremely ugly its no question I would take average looks for great personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1.

Reason: I'm left with 1 good trait and 1 unappealing trait for both, so if I'm going to be miserable in either regard, I'd rather deal with a pretty cunt over an ugly Mother Theresa. I can handle bitches; I don't want to look at an ugly girl when I'm having sex with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go for girl 2

0|0
    0|0
  • this would mean I know both if I know their personality, I would probably still go for the attractive one once and then pursue something real with girl #2

0|0
    0|0
  • If Girl 2 is at least average looking, I'll take her. But if she is down right ugly, i will be forced to pick Girl 1.

0|0
    0|0
  • girl 1 for a fling
    girl 2 for a friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive but ugly? What does that mean?

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't understand your comment sorry.

• The character is so important (also valid guys)

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality should beat looks everytime

1|0
    0|1
  • what am I choosing this girl for? relatinoship, life, or booty calls? anything that has a long period of time, I would choose 2, but if its just for short periods of time I can handle a bad personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course guys care a lot about physical appearance. if she had an amazing personality but wasn't that physically attractive, I would start to over look the negatives and start to view them as being an attractive individual. That's just me however.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, nobody gives a fuck about your personality.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girl #1 because she has a bad thing that i can change about her, her personallity, but the second girl i can't change the fact that she is not that attractive..

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1 as a friends with benefits
    Girl 2 as a friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl #2 winning by a landslide here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take girl #1. Physical appearance/attraction is very important to me. If it's not there, we can't be anything more than friends. I've dealt with a lot of ugly personalities, so that's really nothing to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • personality EVERYTIME !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl#1 is just for one night
    Girl#2 if i want a serious relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl #1 because her personality can change, ugliness can never be beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1 cuz you can't fuck a girl's personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd simply stay single. I would be unhappy to be in a relationship with either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality is the biggest feature I'm attracted to. Everything else falls into place when the personality is there. Height, weight, Hair color, eye color, tit size and ass size all go out the window and don't matter when the personality of the person is there. I can be attracted to anyone whether they are blonde or brunette, short or tall or even over weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. They both have to be there

0|0
    0|0