We believe in God but does God believe in us, True or false?

I know we all sin everyday and no one is better than anyone. We believe in god completely but do you think he believes in us? Do you think overall he is proud of us we have progressed as people and technology so much since BC and AC. We have cars, buildings, electricity, planes, etc. We have become so advanced. I know he gets dissapointed at times but do you think he still believes in us?

• He believes
  • He doesn't
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• As a believer I think He does. But not for the reasons of the technological advancements we've made. Those are just man made things that no one can take with them when they leave this place (earth). It's just my belief that He is most proud of us when we read/study His Words, pray, and acknowledge His being. I'm not knocking what you said or trying to offend/ talk down to you, but a lot of the things in this world like cars, smartphones, and etc. is not available to everyone, so I just feel it'd be hard for someone who doesn't have these things to think God believes in them anymore than someone like me who does own some of these things. So, if we pray, study His word, and be the best person we can be, then I think that is what ultimately makes Him believe in us. Just my two cents?

What Guys Said 8

• I'm confused on religion and do agree with you, does God believe in us

Why all the suffering in poor countries? Babies dying of hunger why?

Why mentally ill people suffer in life? Why so many diseases?

If he loves us why are we here living in hell day in and day out?

Why some people get lucky to get a new home right away no problem

while others are left to struggle? These things make me wonder?

Why so much hate in the world? Why can't people just love one another?

• He believes in our potential, we are a society dominated by vanity and tech maybe, but those with even a small amount of resolve shine through above the others, so I believe that for those who do try and still hold a sense of honor he does have faith in them. Maybe even enough faith that he thinks those few can solve a lot of our current problems one day.

• There would likely be no value to an overarching appreciation of humanity since not all of humanity believes in Yahweh. Perhaps as individuals, yes. As for God's believing in any given individual that's likely affirmative if God exists as portrayed.

• I don't know. I'm the wrong person to ask. In fact, every single person on this planet is the wrong person to ask.

• Amen. I know He still believes in us. It says in the Bible that He will never forsake us.

• What do u mean by he believes in us

• He doesn't believe in atheists.

• If there is a god he is against me.
    In other hand his name is Time.

What Girls Said 4

• ''We believe in God''... who's ''we''? Lots of people don't believe in God. I certainly don't.

I guess this conversation is for the believers.

• I am Nietzsche

• I don't believe in God

• Depends on what you believe