Name two instance when hitting a woman is ok?

1. Mines are beating a child most likely yours. I'm talking about punching and kicking a kid. Not apanking or popping there hands.

2. if your in danger like if she got a weapon l. or she s a stalker like that woman who got in Chris browns house

Most Helpful Girl

• You can hit anyone if you are in danger and they are attacking you. You can't hit anyone for hurting you in a verbal argument though, but if you are physically in danger you need to get out of harm's way somehow right?

What Girls Said 16

• I'm probably going to get flack for this but honestly, I think you can hit a woman for anything you can hit a man for. Keeping in mind that its nothing playful on one side and the other is just down right offended or some jackassery.

HIT As in HIT because of defense, in defense of another, to protect. I won't say in aggression because I think you should find a better way to deal with it then just hitting someone.

Now please take a moment to read this and not just jump off the handle here, k?

I am a female. I expect all humans to treat everyone equally. Women have for the last 100+ years fought for equality, they still are in some parts of the world, they fought for the right to vote, the right to be their own person, the right to own, do and simply be equal to a man.

BUT some how that doesn't equate to being physical. If a man is being aggressive in a fight that escalates from words to hitting, its man on man, no big woop. But if a woman does the same thing to a man, he's expected to walk away. To leave her alone, take her abuse.

WHY?

Because she's a female? Makes no sense. Women are soldiers, women are on the supreme court, woman have been in space, women are police, they do everything that men do, so why can't a man hit a woman if she's doing something that deserves it.

That's not equal, it's not feminism, its sexism. If you are a woman, and do not want to get hit don't do anything to deserve it.

• If it's not for self defense then I completely disagree with it.
    Because it's never okay to hit someone.

• When she's attacking you
    When she's trying to kill you

• That only one. Basically. But that just one of the ones I thought of. I tell you other one when I get more

• If she hit you first and if it's in the bedroom and you have her consent.

• 1. She's coming at you with a knife, has a gun or is literally trying to strangle you. Basically she is all for either causing serious bodily damage or killing you.

2. She's trying to kill or cause bodily damage to anyone you love and care about (your child, your parents, a friend, etc.).

Anyone other reason such as ''but she slapped me first'' doesn't count as self-defense.

• Other than the obvious reason that others have already stated:

1) If you catch her in the act of abusing your child

2) If her name is Jodi Arias

• When she doesn't make your sandwich fast enough.

When she talks back.

• 1. She's chasing after you with a knife
    2. She's chasing after you with a baguette

• If she is trying to rape you, kill you or attack you.

• ITS NEVER OKAY

• neverr and never?

• Try to hit me and I'll break your fucking nose.

• Lol. not possible. Any way if u beat a child not a spanking or hitting there hands. I'm talking about close fist punching a child and kicking them til there are in a ball. Crying I'm sending u to the hospital.

There a lady in my apartment who did this to this three year old and my roommate said don't call the cops. Cause we still gotta live here
      I'm think I'll call the cops any way. If that was my child all bets are off.

• None!
    Its an act of cowardice!!

• . Any way if u beat a child not a spanking or hitting there hands. I'm talking about close fist punching a child and kicking them til there are in a ball. Crying I'm sending u to the hospital.

I'm think I'll call the cops any way. If that was my child all bets are Off.

How bout when girls pick up knife's?

• I only have one - desperate self- defense. And that's also the only time I'd say it's okay for a woman to turn violent with a man. If you're a grown-up, you should have betters ways to deal with EVERYTHING else.

• When she attacks you
    When she hits you first.
    I was taught to fight back and it doesn't matter who it is.
    I've been I'm two situations and I watched a woman hit my brother. He didn't hit her back but he could have because it was self defense.

• Never sicko

Also if she has a weapon I seen pleanty of times where girls pick used pick up knife's. But that not the point

What Guys Said 19

• Direct self defence (she hit first)
    Indirect self defence (she's visibly threatening you in a way giving a good reason to far for your safety. For example threatening to hit you with heavy objects, stab you, shoot you, etc).

Also when one or more of the above is carried out on ANYONE really. It's perfectly okay at all times to do what's needed in order to save lives and prevent people from getting hurt.

• If your life is being threatened. Other than that, I see no reasons (the same applies to women).

• What about when she when she beats your child til bruises. I'm not talking about spanking or Poping the hand. I'm talking about beating

• Ok, yeah, I should have said when she threatens your life or someone else's life.

• 1. If she didn't make you a sandwich.
    2. If she didn't make you the 2nd sandwich.

• Self defense or the defense of some other innocent. Nothing else.

• (1) Self defence for you or your family
    (2) She about to commit an awful crime

• It's okay to hit anyone only is cases of self defense, men and women alike.

• Well, there's a higher chance (statistically) that a drunk woman will hit on their partner than a drunk man hitting on their partner.

I guess only if she is drunk and runs towards you with a baseball bat.

• Oh my god! :O

• @UnknownXYZ haha yeah. I study microbiology but I had to take a course of pharmacy and chemical reactions at beginning of career. According to a poll and several studies made in Central America during the most recent alcohol consumption peak years (2006-2011), women are more prone to physical aggression towards their partners than men.

• in defence of your life.

in a sexual context that she has consented to

• When she is beating a kid. When she is abusive. If she hits a guy, the guy should hit her just as hard.

• Self defense, and hitting my child I agree with you.

• 1. If she hits you first

2. If I get home and dinner isn't on the table

• 1: if she threattens me with a weapon
    2: if she hit me... equality is there :P

• Simple. If she attacks you/hits you first. Or she's attacking someone else.

• When she's hitting you and it's for self defence, when she's raping you and you want her to stop

• If she attacked me, that's enough to hit her back.

• 1. If she likes BDSM and to testing her limits.
    2. In self-defense.

• when she is killing a child or you

• Don't think any instance.

• 1. When she's trying to kill you.

2. When you're also a woman.