I had an interview. And afterwards, the woman told me that she would call me and tell me if I got in or not by the end of last week. She still hasn't called and it annoys me because she told me she would call and tell me if theyre Not going to hire me or if they are, and I've been waiting for a call all week. Why couldn't she say if they're hiring me, Than they'll call?
Most Helpful Girl
- she lied
- she was gonna, but forgot
- she was gonna arrange for someone to call you, but forgot
- she arranged for someone to call you, but THEY forgot
- they found someone perfect on a short notice and axed all other candidates
- you misheard/misunderstood what she said i. e. she said the company would call only if you got the job
Most employers have a time limit on these things and usually put on their ads something along the lines of "If you haven't heard from us in x working days, assume you were unsuccessful".
Employers are usually quite keen on getting back in touch with a promising candidate, so if you haven't heard back in awhile, they were most likely not impressed.0