'Muricans! Happy 4th of July?

'Muricans! Happy 4th of July?

Just wanted to wish you a great day :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Please remove this unflattering drawing of my father. Thank you for understanding.

What Guys Said 8

• Or as we British like to call it
    ''The day we decided to keep India instead''

xD

• **from great Britain not from the**

• Yup, In regards to the actual battle for the colonies, Britain was quite frankly handing America is ass on a silver plate. It wasn't even a fight, it was just a one sided slaughter.
      I know films like ''The Patriot'' like to make it out that the US was winning by militia and gorilla warfare, But, ENTIRE US armies were being destroyed and captured by the British, Those militia things were but a tiny sideshow.
      With the French blockading England, the Royal Navy had to focus all its ships on fighting the French, and couldn't transport enough men to the Americas to maintain the war, and then had to pour its men into fighting in France and controlling Indian revolutions. If France never got involved, Britain would have steamrolled the US easily.
      And nah, Britain did make India ''British India'', Ever heard of the ''East India Company'' ?, They turned India into Britain and completely exploited India for all it was worth xD. You couldnt travel India without finding a Union Jack everywhere xD.

• Not American (yet), but thank!! xD

• LMFAO! Love the comic! And thanks. :)

• I genuinely hope all the American gaggers had a good day.

• Gotta wonder how the whole "we dont want to pay taxes" thing worked out for you though.

• Dunno. I'm Mexican, I just wanted to wish a happy 4th of July lol

• I just ignore it. What needs to happen, will happen.
      Mexicans have bigger problems than that. We are more worry about the "narcos".

• ... Fair enough.

• What the hell Amy?

• That picture! <3 It sums up the USA perfectly. <:'-D

• Hahahah ikr! XD

• Oh sure. I had a huge stupid moment. I usually don't read the whole thing, sorry lol

Yeah, a porn magazine would get the job done XD

• Oh, 'Murica... What have you turned into after all these years. >.>

• Yes, the hard feelings have worn off by now I think.

What Girls Said 5

• Thank you! :D You too!

• Remember that the most pets go missing during the 4th of July in the US. You might enjoy the fireworks, but it's scares them shitless. Make sure you keep track of them (and don't let their leashes get wrapped around anything because they could hang themselves in their panic).

• Happy 4th of July! 🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇

• It's the fouth of July.
    Where's the T?
    In the harbor, British punks.
    Saw that on Twitter this morning.

• I'm insulted yet flattered :)