If you saw an injured person in the middle of the street would you stop and help them?

0|0
11|20

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm trained in first aid and CPR so of course I'd help.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• I don't really know, living in a country like mine I could never know if the person would be really injured or if it's a trap to steal me. We hear so many stories that we get scared...

0|0
    0|0
  • I might be an asshole but not that much of an asshole. I could end up being the difference of them getting help and making a 100% recovery for them or them dying right there on the spot that day. Of course I would help. I helped some old guy that had a heat stroke in a parking lot once.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope I would - I did first aid a long time ago with a bit of luck I might remember some

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, have done so before and would again

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd want someone to show me some compassion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people would, and I'd call for help if I can't help them for some reason

0|0
    0|0
  • i am really clumsy xD i´d probably do more harm than good... but i´d at least try to get help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course -

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would definitely would because I would want someone to help me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Daytime yes, night time will calls cops

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of course who wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, its a crazy world and its every man and women for themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't I?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course. :).

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, if she had big boobs and would reward me with touching them... That's something what

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. I think most would

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I would call 911.
    And stay with them until help arrived.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would like to say yes, but i'd probably just call someone to help them because i'd be too scared :/...

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, unless they were just having a scratch somewhere and I was in a hurry anything more severe with no people caring for it and I would of course help

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah depends on what the injury is. But if I know touching that person would cause more damage esp. if I don't have any idea on how to help I'd rather call someone who knows better and could help better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't abandon them but I would take certain precautions depending on the time of day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually havem. So yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would help him/her.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the time of day.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would kick them in the stomach. Seriously what kind of messed up question is this? of course I would help.

0|0
    0|0
    • lmao i wasn't implying you would cause more harm as opposed to helping them but when i visited nyc no one stopped to help when someone tripped or there was a homeless elderly or anything like that so it makes a person wonder