When you're dancing, do you preffer to wear shoes or to be barefoot?

Lets say at a party, would you take your shoes off or keep them on while your dancing?
My girlfriend always takes her shoes off at parties, when she's wearing her heels or sandals she always takes them off. She says its normal, do you take them off?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends where I am. I'm from a small town in the country and we have beach parties all the time, bonfires, tailgate parties that are outside most of the time, and I usually take my shoes off. If we're at a bar, club, or formal event, I don't take my shoes off. I don't know something about sand and grass under my feet feels really good, but maybe it's just because I'm a country girl lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Everybody feels that way in their feet!

What Girls Said 19

• I always keep my shoes on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to be barefoot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear them for a while, until my feet start to hurt, then I take them off. You want to be able to dance without being in pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • With shoes! What if someone with shoes stomped on my poor shoeless feet?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am small, so most of my partners let me stand on their feet when we slow dance. Heaven!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm wearing heels or flip flops they're coming off. If my shoes are comfortable then i wouldn't. I prefer to fame without shoes but i wouldn't want to risk stepping on anything at a party. If there was no danger to my sites or my bare feet then I'd take them off

0|0
    0|0
  • I know most my friends and I take them off at parties when we dance for too many hours because heels hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd keep them on depending on the situation, but thats only because I like to breakdance :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i've never taken my shoes off at parties

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually barefoot if it's a dance.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to be barefoot because while heels look nice they hurt like hell

0|0
    0|0
  • Barefoot!

I love to dance in my bare feet!

0|0
    0|0
  • I always take my shoes off. I'm not coordinated enough to dance otherwise xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Barefoot it is... for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I always keep mine on.

1|0
    0|0
  • barefoot before the night is over.. after a bit heels hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • barefootin'

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i take them off i can relax with barefoot lol

0|0
    0|0
  • barefoot usually feels more comfy and your just foot loose. but i personally wouldn't take my shoes off at a party unless it was just a hangout between close friends

0|0
    0|0