What country do you wish to live in?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• for a kid , i will definitely give neverland , for a grown girl , i might say whatever country will get you a great guy and a nice fortune, for an old person , everywhere just look like the same cesspool you've been crawling..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Tbh, Almost all countries kind off suck right now.
    -Europe is having an economic meltdown and swarmed by immigrants
    -Asia is an economic black hole with outrageous poverty
    -Africa is just one massive failure in every respect
    -South America is economically useless
    -North America is drowning in its own debt
    If i had to pick a single country, It would probably Germany. They are the nation suffering the least from the global economic collapse.

0|0
    0|0
  • USA. I live here now but with a Visa, so it's not for sure that I'm gonna stay here forever, even though I want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure. There are many places I would like to visit before deciding to live there. If I was forced to blindly choose its would be Scotland or Ireland

0|0
    0|0
  • I am happy in Ireland

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd like to leave in Brazil or Mexico right now. summers r gr8 there

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually it's winter in Brazil right now. It's summer in Mexico though.

• @choceyes oh shit i forgot... but it'd b nice... if i was livin in Mexico durin Apr-Sep and in Brazil durin Oct-Mar ;)

• Somewhere where everyone speaks English and it is a polar climate. So besides America (Alaska to be specific), maybe Russia (Siberia). I would especislly enjoy being at these places because there, there is no shame going to the tavern constantly.

0|0
    0|0
  • In France... I can't stand the UK.

0|0
    0|0
  • Portugal is an amazing country to live in

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• The USA, Canada or Australia <3 Living in any one of these countries would make me so super happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Italy. Specially Capri. So beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Portugal because that's where my boyfriend is. But any where in Europe or japan would be badass.

0|1
    0|0
  • australia or NZ

0|0
    0|0
  • The U. S. is perfectly fine.

0|0
    0|0