Guys, do you find piercings and tattoos to be hot?

My girlfriend has her nipples and her belly button and her tounge and ears pierced and I love seeing all of them while we have sex and she has a tattoo on her chest and her back and I love seeing all of them

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Piercing on any part of the body except the ear lobes are just stupid. And some tattoos are just ridiculous. No, I don't find them hot. Your body is the temple of God and you are just damaging your body if you have piercings anywhere unless it's the earlobes.

What Guys Said 19

• Sorry, not for me. I don't mind the odd cute tattoo, but hate piercings other than ear or bb. Have no interest in trying to suck nipples, tongues or pussy and feeling/tasting metal!

• Nope. Any piercings other than the ears or BB is kind of a turn off and if tattoos are in a spot thats normally covered then they may be ok. I think piercings show that a girl is trying to attract attention to herself which means she has a lack of confidence.

• I think piercings anywhere apart from the ear lobes and perhaps in some cases the belly button look really dirty and trashy. Tattoos can be nice if they are small and usually covered up. Girls with sleeves are an instant turn of for me. The same goes with any large amount of tattoos or tattoos that are visible while wearing clothes.

Some girls ruin their bodies with tattoos and piercings.

• Absolutely not, they are the biggest turn offs for me.

• No, on a girl with nice skin both are a total waste, like doodling on a great artwork. If she has ugly blotchy skin, who cares.

• Hot? meh.

I'm not turned off by them, and I guess some of them (like dermals) can boost a girl's attractiveness for me, but fundamentally I don't care. I know this one girl with a load of them and I prob want her more than any person on the planet, but that might just be correlation.

• No they are a red flag to me that tells me the girl is going through the rebellious God-hating slut phase and I avoid them like the plague.

• No. They are skanky

• Absolutely. I love that shit. I've never been with a girl with pierced tits but I definitely wouldn't mind. I like tattoos as long as they are not hella cliche. Even if they are I don't mind one way of the other. That's all exterior stuff. You can't judge a book by its cover. It's about the inside that counts.

• No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Yuck. :-P I can't stand piercings and tattoos. X-P

• Absolutely not!

• I think tattoos are getting a bit to much. In fact if a woman has a lot of tats I find it a turn off. In regard to piercings it depends on the type. Nose rings don't do anything for me.

• I do, I really like sleeves

• Nope.---------------------

• That's just personal preference but so personally I don't think look good on women but guys are fine.

• No, as many as you're girl has... no, but maybe one or two preferably have one on the tongue.

• Count me in when it comes to piercings and tatts!

• I think on certain people it can be very attractive

• Well... Im not a big fan. Those who take it to an extreme... that is scary!

mensfargo.files.wordpress.com/.../..._2123567i.jpg