What's the most embarrassing thing you've done while intoxicated?

I got way to high with some of my friends once at a deserted park and ended up having sex in front of everybody on a bench with one of my cousins friends cx they were all high too so noone thought it was all that bizarre.
what have you done?

Most Helpful Guy

• Confessed my love to someone loudly and in public. I don't remember it, but my friends were kind enough to film it for me and show it to me the next day. I wanted to die. I did like her, but knew in the back of my mind if I ever said anything I'd get shot down. Nothing like getting shot down in public and in spades.

What Guys Said 6

• That's a cool story. I lost my virginity to a stripper in front of a crowd. I was super trashed when it happened and I think she was too.

• I don't drink and never been a drinker of alcohol and never
    did or try street drugs so i wouldn't know any of that stuff

• when i was drunk, two hot girls talked to me (i only dimly remember) next thing i know is... i turn around shouting:"well whatever seeya" xD all my friends where like: "you moron those girls were interested in you"

• I don't know. Laid on my bathroom floor passed out? I'm very certain I never had sex with anyone while intoxicated. Kids are so stupid, it's unbelievable. I wish kids would be getting more smart instead of more stupid.

• Getting more smart instead of more stupid? The irony in the syntax of that sentance cx

• What's the problem with that? The fact that you actually are more stupid than smart? Yeah, that is a problem. Just not mine.

• Ya. That's pretty bizarre.

• having been in the army i have way too many stories to tell. I once gave my mate a blowjob for a minute to have a 3some with 2 girls, in a you go we go sort of thing. (he didn't cum thank god)

one party trick of mine was to drink a pint of my own piss. I once had sex with a massive fat girl while my mate wanked off over us. god the list goes on...

What Girls Said 2

• My worst would have to be when I was banging on my exs door singing "it must've been love, but it's over now..." It was very loud and very terrible. Then the door opens and I'm at the wrong door and a very angry lady threatens to call the cops if I don't leave. when I went to leave I saw my ex and his new girl laughing at me. Not my classiest evening/ early morning...

• I've never done anything to weird. Though one time I drank so much I fell asleep for hours. Aparently the cops showed up about this issue with another roommate. So while all this crazyness is going on I was dead asleep on the futon. :D