German speakers, please help?

I know this is long, but please give me a quick summary of what this says.

Sie haben einen Termin in London am 16.07.2015 zwischen 14:15 und 14:30 gebucht. Bitte beachten Sie, dass unsere Termine als Blocktermine vergeben werden, d. h. mehrere Antragsteller sind für den gleichen Termin eingebucht. Bitte planen Sie daher Wartezeiten ein. Wir bitten Sie dringend am Anfang Ihrer Terminzeit zur Botschaft zu kommen. Bitte drucken Sie diese Mail aus und bringen Sie diese zu Ihrem Termin mit! WICHTIG: Bitte beachten Sie, dass wir nur vollständige Passanträge entgegennehmen. Informieren Sie sich bitte rechtzeitig über die erforderlichen Unterlagen. Detaillierte Informationen sowie das Antragsformular finden Sie auf unserer Webseite : Bei Erstpässen für Kinder beachten Sie bitte insbesondere den Abschnitt zu Namenserklärungen. Bei Kindern unter 18 Jahren müssen ausserdem beide Elternteile (bzw der alleinsorgeberechtigte Elternteil) persönlich in der Botschaft erscheinen und den Passantrag unterschreiben. Personalausweise können ab 16 Jahren eigenständig ohne die Einwilligung der Sorgeberechtigten beantragt werden. Wir möchten Sie dringend darauf hinweisen, dass jegliche Benutzung von elektronischen Geräten (z. B. Mobiltelefone, Laptops, Kameras etc) in der Botschaft streng verboten ist. Bei Verstoß gegen diese Regelung werden Sie aufgefordert, die Botschaft zu verlassen und müssen einen neuen Termin vereinbaren. Bitte beachten Sie, dass für Kinder unter 18 Jahren beide Elternteile (bzw der alleinsorgeberechtigte Elternteil) persönlich in der Botschaft erscheinen und den Passantrag unterschreiben müssen. Bitte beachten Sie auch, dass nur der Termininhaber Zugang in die Konsularabteilung erhält. Mitgekommene Freunde, Familie, Verwandte haben keinen Zutritt. Um einen Termin zu stornieren folgen Sie bitte dem Link:

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• you have an appointment 16.07.2015 between 14:15 and 14:30. consider that you might have some waiting time. you are urged to be in the embassy in time (so better be there beforehand).
    print this email and bring it with you.
    only complete passport applications can be accepted and you have to inform yourself about the required documents for that. electric devices (cellphones laptops cameras and so on) are forbidden in the embassy.

only the people consiering he application are allowed inside the embassy.

that´s all you need to know if you don´t want to apply for a pass for a child.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks so much. I know it's bad I don't speak German properly and have German passport lol. I try and learn, but it's soooo hard, especially the letter that looks like B or umlaut.

• :D for most English natives üäö and the articles in general are the worst. but you´ll come far with English in germany anyways so don´t worry.

What Guys Said 2

• You have booked an appointment in London on 07/16/2015 14:15 to 14:30. Please note that our appointments are as block dates, that more applicants will be accommodated for the same date. Therefore, please plan a waiting time. We urge you at the beginning of your appointment time to come to the embassy. Please print this email and bring it to your appointment with! IMPORTANT: Please note that we only accept complete passport applications. Please find out in due time the necessary documents. Detailed information and the application form can be found on our website: In Erstpässen for children Please note particularly the section to name declarations. In children under the age of 18 also have both parents (or the sole custodial parent) in person at the embassy to appear and sign the passport application. ID cards can be requested independently without the consent of the legal guardian over 16 years. We would like to point strongly that any use of electronic devices (eg. As mobile phones, laptops, cameras, etc) is strictly forbidden in the message. If they break this rule you will be asked to leave the embassy and must make a new appointment. Please note that children under the age of 18, both parents (or the sole custodial parent) appear in person at the Embassy and must sign the passport application. Please also note that only the appointment owner gets access to the Consular Section. Mitgekommene friends, family, relatives are not allowed. To cancel an appointment, please follow the link:

0|0
    0|0
  • Something about being in london on such and such date at such and such military hours and something about only being 16. But that's all I'm getting

Oh, they also talk about having a laptop and a camera ( I don't think Germans use the letter C so it looks weird to us)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• My german is very limited, but it is a bunch of security rules.
    like kids under 18 must be acompanied by adults, and you cannot bring electronics like laptops and camaaras.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you try google translated?

0|0
    0|0