What should I drink my first time at a bar?

I'll be turning 21 soon

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• All depends on what you like. As a bartender, I'd recommend something simple to start - possibly a bottle of something like Not Your Father's Rootbeer (so tasty). If you want something stronger, a screwdriver isn't a bad choice. Avoid martinis and Manhattans unless you want your first time to be your last.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I would recommend going to a club (not bar), since most people our age prefer dance-style clubs, instead of sit-down bars.

Whichever you do, drink what you want to. If it's your first time drinking, I would recommend drinking something mild, not strong.

0|0
    0|1
  • Have one Mojito or some other sweet mixed drink and stick to some 4.7% alcohol beer otherwise. Blue Moon with lemon or corona with lime.

0|1
    0|0
  • Long island iced tea!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a bottle of Jameson, order the whole bottle.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds annoying and I'm assuming you are from America. In my county we can drink at 18 and we are allowed to drink with a parent from age 16 but instead of going to a bar I suggest you have a glass of champagne or red wine

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Make it Light and simple your First time around... Screwdriver, with vodka and orange juice. Tell them easy on the shot.
    Three makes me a bit dizzy, I don't drink much.
    Good luck and Happy Early bird birthday. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I would suggest something light like a gin and tonic, or a glass of wine. Cognac is good, if you like something stronger. Stay away from sweet drinks, unless you want a headache.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tequila shots.

Yes, you will get fucked up but that's the point.

Happy early birthday :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you drunk alcohol before?

0|0
    0|0
  • Stick with beer and dont get too carried away.

0|0
    0|0