Why did he call me ugly and slut?

This guy asked me if I wanted to hook up and I was like no sorry. I told my friends about it and they told other people and I guess he heard. He lashed out at me on Twitter pretty much calling me names and ugly and slut? Lol was it because I rejected him?

• He called you that because he thinks you're ugly
  • He called you that because you rejected him
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• he told you that because you told other people. stuff like this is private and people expect that you don´t go out and tell everybody.

• How does that make what he said to me ok?

• Every girl does it haha get real

• yeah and some guys react like your guy and some will be silently angry or try to tell you what they didn´t find ok. but some kind of disaggreement with your action was to be expected.

What Guys Said 9

• I think you got what you deserved to be fair. lol

• Every girl does it lol haha it will happen to you too

• Haha you seem bitter cause you probably can't get girls just like him. No guy that can get girls would call girls bitches lmfao

• I'm not calling girls in general bitches, I'm calling girls who are bitches bitches bitch. lol. I ain't bitter, I'm just lackadaisical.

• He asked what he asked you in confidence that it would be private. He should have said it to your face instead of over social media.

• He's just a salty asshole. He expects girls to hook up with him and when they say no he gets mad.. He won't get far in life with that attitude on women.

• Judging from the story is because you told people about this. This was suppose to be something between the two of you. I don't agree with his choice of words but try and imagine it was the other way around.

• He called yo tt because you rejected him AND THEN told everyone who would listen that you reje ted him. Not classy.

• Probably because you told other people. Now all you did was spread gossip. But what he said was wrong.

• He's bitter because he got called out.

• I didn't even call him out

• @Asker When I say called out I mean put on blast by the people you guys know

• @Asker I didn't mean he got called out by you. Sorry for the confusion,

• Slut is a term applied to an individual who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous.

• Why is everyone hating on her? Seriously? This what we've got to? He asked her to hook up. Why can't she tell others? Any guy who asks that is a loser or a pig. Probably both. It's not like he asked her oh a date, he asked her for sex... That's not right.

• Hook ups and friends with benefits are a big part of modern culture wether or not you engage in it, if he didn't force her or harass her there's nothing wrong with it if not just a little crude.
      When I get asked I just politely turn them down.

• What I am saying is why is it wrong for her to tell her friends? It's like he asked for casual sex...

What Girls Said 9

• Why would you tell your friends that? At least don't be pointing out names if he only asked. Two wrongs don't make a right.
    Only ruin someone's reputation like that if he molested or harassed you, hook ups may not be your thing but I know a few friends who do and they never tell us who it was.

• Um ok? I can say whatever the fuck I want but thanks for your concern?

• All I'm saying is you can't spread gossip without expecting pay back.

• It wasn't gossip. He asked me to hook up and I told some friends. He's being disrespectful

• I think he got hurt in his pride because you rejected him and felt like calling you names publicly could probably make up for it and compensate his lack of self esteem - no guy would ask a girl out if he truly think that girl was ugly lmao, he's just an idiot with terrible coping skills..

• He didn't even ask me out he asked me if I wanted to hook up so that's why I told people. So disrespectful!

• He called you that because you told your friends and then your friends told others and maybe that's how he found out. I don't know why you would do that. No offense, but you got what you deserve

• I think he said that out of anger and embarrassment since you told your friends and other people found out. Like the other person said, this is something that should've been private, not for others to talk about

• he was obviously pissed and insulted you because you reject him

• you dont want or need boys, yes pathetic boths who are like that, they need to learn some respect and manners. It is nothing to do with your looks he simply for knocked down by you therefore he was a dick about it because he can't handle rejection. Also others finding out your rejected him made him look daft in his eyes therefore be careful who you tell because if friends are spreading the simple things imagine what they could spread. :)

• It was probably because you told other people.

• Some guys just can't take rejection.

• Some guys do that. They're just losers. Ask him if you're so ugly and such a slut, what does that say about him that even an ugly slut turns him down. And what does it say about him that he even goes for that.

• Haha that's a good one