What do u think of my fucking father?

I never had a phone. I have been asking him for a one since the beginning of 2013 . He kept on telling me that he will buy me a phone soon after he does that thing that i dont even know at his work. Just know , he did it and he is saying that he will a buy a one for himself and give me the phone that he is having right now (which is an iphone 4S ) . You see how fucked up is that? He kept on promising me and after 2 years of saying the same shit ,,,, he tells me that he will give his 4 years old used piece of shit phone. I told him that if that is what he is gonna do , i ain't taking shit from him. He is gonna buy an iphone 6 plus. And i am thinking of doing something like uploading a virus on it so it stops working. I know how to do that. I told my mom , she said that i am still young to have a phone like that and he is a business man and people like him can't be having phones like the one he is having right now ,, they need something better. I am 16 . why did he kind of make me attached to that idea? He made me want it 24/7 . He kept on telling me that he will get me a one !

Most Helpful Guy

• Choose one:
    -Tell yourself now, I will not have a son like myself.
    -Tell yourself now, I will not be a f**king father like him.

• B.
      NOt just for this. I have always hated him. If it wasn't about money , i would have the left the house and lived on my own.

• BUt what was the purpose of ur question? (When you said "Choose One")

• You will understand this question in the future... For now try to put yourself in someone else shoe.

What Girls Said 2

• Kids today, god damn

• I dont hate him just bcz of that. We have always hated each other.

• ... are you trolling?

• i swear to god i ain't trolling. but i meant that he doesn't allows me to leave the house without their (my parents) company.

• That sucks dude.. :(

What Guys Said 4

• "I never had a phone."

+

"I am 16."

Fuck that guy! Fuck him to bits!

• Its not about me not having a phone. Its about the promise that he broke. After saying the same thing for two years...

• Well, fuck him to bits anyway?

• Dude when I was 16 my phone looked like a remote control. You should be glad he's giving you a iPhone. If that's not good enough get a job and save for a better one yourself

• He doesn't allows me to get a job. He doesn't even allows me to leave the house at all.

• I'd say that it sucks but they have the right to make that decision.

• I don't want kids