I drank so much water it hurts?

I just drank 32 ounces of freezing cold water in less than 35 minutes. I keep shivering because the water is so cold inside of me. I feel like my chest and rib cage are going to explode, it hurts so much. Do you think I could be dying from water intoxication?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you okay now? I always particularly loathed the fact that you aren't allowed to drink during Ramadan. It's a recipe for disaster. A few of my muslim friends always tell me that is the hardest and most frustrating part. Meh, I can only hope they'll allow it in the future. Even Christianity is modernizing itself.

• I sleep at 5 am. And wake up at 2 pm. So it's not bad because it opens at 6:37 pm

So I'm usually not hungry and thirsty at all. And some days, I am but only in the final hour/ final two hours

• No, because Allah clearly states that no one will be able to change the Quran/commandments like all the other religions have been changed. All the other religions have been changed by the kings and the people of the past because they wanted to make it easier for themselves. That will never happen to the Quran and its teachings.

Look, I'm not trying to start some religious war with you. So... Don't try to push my buttons. Please, I'm fasting.

• I don't want to fight you either. Good luck with your fast. :)

What Guys Said 7

• I doubt you are dying but you shouldn't be drinking that much water in that short amount of time. Your daily intake is around 60 oz of water so to down half of that in 30 min can be dangerous. Water absorbs slowly into your system so dont drink any liquids for awhile.

• You will fine - It will just work its way through you

• No, but why on Earth you did that escapes me. I'm assuming you had some kind of reason to do that?

• Yes, it's Ramadan and I'm fasting. So I felt like I would be really thirsty if I didn't drink water

• Makes sense, but no, you're not dying. It'll take your body a little time to warm back up, but it will. You'll be fine. :)

• Yeah, I know that now

• You need to be careful drinking lot of water in short period of time..

• Stop drinking the Antarctic water; Leave it for the penguins.

• I don't live in Antartica, I live in the desert

• You can die from that too * I mean

• I can also die for being a white kafir which i'm more afraid of in all honesty, besides I would rather die on the back of a camel than stay with you filtering water and never really living life, so you need to come with me and we can sing arabian nights together ~*

• daaamn 4 Bottles, you'll be finee.

• It will blow your stomach.

What Girls Said 2