What's the most likes you've ever gotten on a pic?

What's the most likes you've ever gotten on a pic ?

This one got 414 likes 😊 on instagram

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I don't remember what it was on Facebook because I've long been off of it now. I left off with about 600 contacts, and I think one picture might have gotten me about 100 likes at one time.

However, a few months back, I did post an actual picture of me for a few days on GaG (replacing the one you see now, only to revert to it again) and it gained me most of the followers I have now (from guys), if that means anything. :/

• 1,040 likes for this pics on DeviantArt
    img15.deviantart.net/.../...erhippie22-d8tmkbh.jpg

• I don't know.. Four, probably. lol

I don't really have a lot of friends on social media, and I barely post pictures.. so.

• Like 20 lol. Dude, 414? You're famous! :)

• like 2-- on fb
    but lol wasn't that some guys DP on this site

• 58 likes on my Facebook profile pic haha. I don't have many friends though 😂

• 24 on Facebook when I posted a "Throw back Thursday" picture of me as a kid.

• I think like 72 on one of my instagram pics of me leaving for study abroad

What Guys Said 6

• 414? Fuck xD.

Most i have is 65 on my cover picture (It was my yearbook quote), But, I would consider that quite an achievement as i was obese at the time (Noone likes obese people D:). haha.

http://s28.postimg.org/kw9gzs5nh/profile.jpg

• Awwwww. A yearbook pic! So cute!

• Im glad someone likes my pudgy potato face xD. Haha, I Can't get over it, I'm not trying to babble on about that, But fuck a duck Belle, You seriously don't age! xD, Im shocked by that. I ain't trying to flatter you here or anything, But damn matey, Thats absolutely insane. you actually look like that picture was taken no more then a couple years ago, Which i guess is a pretty Brill thing ;P
      Meanwhile, I wish to not look like my yearbook photo anymore xD. Looking at that photo makes me feel sick :/, at least you can show your future kids (Or kids if you have any now?) it and be like ''Look how hot your mum was'', And i when i show my kids my son will probably say ''dad, are you that fugly fuck there?'', And ill point to the hot guy to my right and be like ''Oh no, Im this guy!''.

And, Just for ease of use ya know? You put the nice people in one cupboard but the assholes in the draw below xD

• Haha, I'm sure my kids (I have 2) will make fun of me plenty when they see it. You're hilarious though. And thanks for making me feel good today :)

• I dunno to be honest... It's not a pic but it's my name... My name is Jasper... On urban dictionary I found this and I laughed soo hard when I saw it... I didn't post it though, some dude named god man posted it way back in 2008😄

http://i58.tinypic.com/2l9nrr5.jpg[/IMG]

• I had 20 somerthing likes for one of my modeling photos at 18, over 400 friends on facebook though. so guess it was a bad photo lol.

• Hmmmm lemme check...709. Waaay back tho.

• Zero. Shit I'm ugly.

• 14 on FB lol.