Is it possible to change your registration date here? If yes how many points you should redeem?

Also would u ever do it? if yes how many points would u give away?

Personally I’d like 2 change it and have 2007 instead of 2013…I don’t like it, and I’d like 2 change it if it was possible. So I’d give even 100k or 200k…dunno how much would it cost, if we had such a reward.

• i'd change it for (enter Xper amount here)
  • i'd not change it, i don't mind bout my registration date

Most Helpful Girl

• Let's I would say 10k sense that takes a lot of work.

• 10k only? Nah only if u wanna appear 1-2 months older i guess. But 2007 as i say deserves way more i believe

• yay thank you for mho ^^

What Girls Said 5

• i really dont know why it is bothering you so much to b 2 years old here.. and even if you do change it it will not b true.. and you will not feel good about it...

• as i said in another comment below...

"So? And drugs r a lie, yet they give u some happiness even if it's fake"

• lucky u may i say? anyway... i analyze my theory on @douride2 's opinion. even if i know it's fake... it'll make me feel better u know

• alright sweetie.. whatever makes you feel good.. :)

• I wouldn't want to change it. I really don't mind.

But changing how much dermit points I get back.. That would be awesome lol (totally random)

• No, why would that even be important?

• how do u feel a user being much older than u? don't u feel like u eat his/her dust?

• No, not at all. I never even bother to look.

• It's not possible

• What would the point be?

• i've got a theory bout this:

as u know many of us didn't have da luck to bump into GAG during its 1st steps... either coz we didn't make a correct search in google... or they were usin other shitty sites by da time, dat were keepin 'em away from searchin for other sites/communities (i happen 2 belong in this category and i really-really regret it).
      unfortunately we cannot undo past... or maybe we could do in da future (hope so)... yet don't we deserve another chance even if it's a "fake" one?

it's just like beauty and make-up products. other gals were born naturally-beautiful (accordin 2 da general public), whilst others didn't.. or at least THEY feel ugly and insecure. so they wear make-up in order 2 "feel" more beautiful, even if they know it's fake. same things happen here. i wanna wear some form of "make-up"

• So you say it's not 13% how did you come up with it.

• it was beefed up by auto-selected MHOs. check here:

If, after 30 days, you haven't chosen and selected a Most Helpful opinion, one will automatically be chosen for you.
      Neither the Question Asker nor the user awarded Most Helpful will get Xper points for these automatic selections.
      It's chosen based on engagement: votes, comments, length, time, xper level, gender, among other criteria. As long as you're giving helpful opinions, we'll find them!

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

What Guys Said 6

• A lot of the younger ones on here want that deal with the DMV. They would love to change their ID birth date. Either way it would be a lie.

• So? And drugs r a lie, yet they give u some happiness even if it's fake

• And coming off the drugs is a bummer. I don't do those, either.

• Never crossed my mind but since I am private nobody can see it

• I can see it actually

• I like my real registration date, I'd keep it the way it is.

• share yer secret wid me... u r 1.5 year more recent than me yet u say u like it... so how can i embrace it without feelin jelly? :(

• I'm a history guy, I like real dates, their context and "consequences". So, that's why I think that keeping my real date is important and this is my secret.

• thanks... never been a history guy... but u've got a point there

• I'd change it to 2099

• But now we r 84 years away

• Of course not.

• I'd change it for +9000 Xper

• only? maybe u'll end up only a few months older by spendin this amount

• don't u ask for 2 much? :|

• Joking... GAG won't give me so much xper.