Highest Paying Jobs at Eighteen?

Highest Paying Jobs at Eighteen?
Highest Paying Jobs at Eighteen? I'm looking for a high paying job when I turn eighteen I really need to help my family get back in there feet. I'm working for army jobs. I love pets so maybe a vet assistant, I don't know help me out (:

Most Helpful Guy

• There aren't any. If there were no one would bother furthering their education.
    If you want to work hard, and I mean hard, you can be a network engineer without going to school. HOWEVER, you will have to follow under someones footsteps for years and accept low pay, get certifications which are expensive and in general know everything.

If you want to learn a lot, find a business that does consulting. They pay a decent amount and they give you a ton of experience in a very short amount of time. IT IS HARD WORK though.

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on where you are and what you are willing to do. Working an oil field or factory can be high paying but it's hard work.

• I'm up for it, that's only way people can get paid good.

• Yes, you can male or female because honestly it's such hard work in such crap conditions that they'll take anyone brave enough.

• @schnipdip HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA shut the fuck up.

• Go work in a mine in Idaho or North Dakota. There are 18 year olds there making 60k a year. The downside is it's a really rigorous and not a very fun job...

• stripper or prostitute.

What Girls Said 4

• Without work experience, you could be a waitress or a professional artist. Maybe a model if you are tall, angular and fit.

• Please no one suggest sex work because that's dangerous.

• I was a stripper when I was 18

• Construction, oil, successful actor.