What did everyone do for July 4th?

GaGers are boring 😕

Most Helpful Guy

• First time not living on a block (live in apartment now), so couldn't have block party. That tripped me up.
    I had a bunch of fireworks from Wyoming, and I wanted to set em off. So me and my parents drove to the park near a middle school in town and set them off in the parking lot, showing off to two other groups of people who were just getting a view of the whole town.

It was strange without my brother and sister or any friends though... next year I'm gonna spend like three times as much, and gather as many friends as possible.

What Guys Said 13

• Bought a bunch of fireworks and shot them off. My friend "John" put a firework upside down. It had a little "Poof." So we were all like "Wow, it is a dud... That sucks..." Then we started to approach it, and it blew up and shot sparks everywhere. Naturally, as teenage guys, we yelled "OHHH SHIITTT!!!" and sprinted behind cover. It was great.

And then dear "John" was like "Guys, that was actually pretty cool. Let's put one upside down again!" Smh John. Smh.

• Nothing :( My friends didn't wanna come downtown to spend the day cause "it's too far away" (-_-) so I spent the day at home, alone...
    Yeah, I gotta find some new friends, I know... xD

• Normal Saturday in Ireland

• Let's see. Day started with painting cabinets and drawers. That was the high point of the day. It devolved into drinking beer and contemplating life. Not much beyond that.

• Was just another day for me but in a few hours when it gets dark and all night long I'll be forced to play the annual game of 'fireworks or gunshots' :S

• Played the Mount&Blade:Revolutionary War mod and corrected history. :p

• Worrying about my dad who found out he has lung cancer the day before. It wasn't a good 4th. Though to be honest it's not really celebrated where I live. Just a bit of media/store hype in a vain effort to push commercialism.

• So sorry about your dad. Best wishes to your family.

• Thank you thank you. It is going to be needed.

• Play FFX filler

• Got into a fight.

• Fuck this stupid holiday

• I don't know this 4 th of July what happened on this day?

• On my last break. Time and a half today, so that's cool.

• Today I woke up late, I watched Netflix. Then, I read a book. It was an ordinary day because I'm not from the US

What Girls Said 6

• I stayed in the bed till noon, went and watched a movie on demand, got back in bed, went to the chinese restraunt, came back home and got in bed. Currently still in bed, so 90% of my day was spent in bed but I watched Legend of Korra and played some games.

• Well, I'm not living in the states so it's just a usual Saturday for me. But I did have lots of fun yesterday. My best friends and I spent the morning at a wildlife park then we went to the city. In the evening we went to a friend's house of ours to have bbq dinner. ♥

• Work.
    I got double pay.
    No complaints here.

• Home alone with my dog lol

• BBQ with the family and fireworks. <3

• Met my boyfriend's parents for the first time and had dinner!

• Oh haha how was that?