When you think of Myanmar, what first comes to mind?

Myanmar aka Burma

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course Aung San Suu Kyi. And it's a military dictatorship but it's slowly opening up (partially thanks to aforementioned Aung San Suu Kyi). It's a absolutely beautiful and very untouched country. Most people there still live very traditionally. They have pretty temples and people make threads (and later clothes) out of the silk they yearn from the silk worms.
    That's all I can think of right now. I'd love to go there some time.

What Girls Said 2

• poverty and unrest

• It's between India and china. I honestly never heard of it until this question. :D

What Guys Said 10

• -Military coup
    -Despotism
    -Buddhists persecuting Muslims

• Honestly, the only thing I know about Burma is that there are some Buddhists who kill Muslims there, I don't know a lot about the story and why they are killing them so I think that @jacquesvol may help us to figure that out.

• @jacquesvol I thought your knowledge was based on history books and stuff like that, not on Google, but now since I knew it's based on Google, I'm not gonna tag you next time I want to know something about politics so cheer up 😀

• @YazanAA
      Google is not a source, it's *just a tool* , like the index in a book is a only tool but the index not the book.
      Google is a highly useful tool but one has to be able to shift through it and eliminate all the tons of the useless rubbish at a glimpse.

• Rangoon - Thats it

• Really nice Jade
    Moh Hinga

• John rambo

• That it looks kinda like a maple leaf

• Nothing than the pictures and video of the Genocide against Muslims.

• Political instability.

• Never heard of it, I thought it was a name of a fruit first time reading it's name

• omg... I can't decide whether I should laugh or cry about this. Have you never looked at a world map?

• I never saw it on a map lol

• Rubies... and the hope diamond