Did you ever break your computer?

never

• never
    47% (7)27% (4)37% (11)Vote
  • one time or more
    53% (8)73% (11)63% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I broke a few cellphones and mp3 players.

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends physically no but by pressing some buttons yes lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Well, the hard drive in my MacBook Pro crashed a little over a week ago so if that counts, then yes. Lol Luckily, I was able to take it to the Apple Store and get a new hard drive for free since my 3 year warranty hadn't expired yet (although it would have expired this week so I got pretty lucky there). It's working good as new now :)

0|1
    1|0
    • But what about data? Personally, I'd not mind buying a new hard drive but losing the the data I collected for over so many years would leave me petrified 😱

• @YourFutureEx Yeah, I lost everything that was saved on there. Lol Luckily, I didn't have anything that was too important on there.

• I've never broke my computer but I did mess it up one time because I had deleted something off of it and I really didn't know what it was but I deleted anyways. Then, the next day I turned it on and it came to a black screen and when I knew... I done messed up. But the good news is I got a new laptop :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, but when I had a PC , it was like ten years ago, I hit it cuz it was too slow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just stopped buying them. I don't know what I do, but they never last over 6 months with me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• The closest I've had is playing a rage game (aka Dark Souls) and I got so mad I literally bit my mouse. It didn't break my mouse, but there is a mark there where I bit lol. My computer has never died on me so far.
    I lost my life in the game but I lost my pride in real life, while my computer lives forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never. He's my brother. I keep a good care of him. I'd never imagine hurting him nor I'd let any person to do that. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • once, i got so angry that netflix kept freezing and buffering whilst i was watching breaking bad that i punched my laptop screen a bit too hard and the LCD smashed lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Once I've wiped my hard drive clean, was installing a new Linux distro and accidentally clicked the wrong box and the Linux distro wiped my entire drive clean instead of just shrinking the windows partition.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dropped it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. One time, I accidentally dropped my laptop and cracked the screen. Had to deal with it for a year until I got a new one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got over 300 Trojans once.. It was fried..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. But sadly the thought has crossed my mind more than once.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but i've hit it a lot of times cos it was slow

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes one time I got pissed at my laptop I
    punched the screen so hard, I ended up
    cracking it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I broke my ipad. Kinda on purpose. It's complicated

0|0