Sometimes life is just frustrating?

So I know nobody is going to care. But it's fine. This website is the only people I have who I can vent to. My life's great don't get me wrong. I have a child who is amazing. I love my school and job. But I don't have a boyfriend I don't have any close friends anymore. They all decided they would move on with their life with their boyfriends. However, I need people I don't need a boyfriend. I want one. I need friends and dont have them. I just need someone to be there for me when life gets tough. My ex never was. I want a guy who can respect me and all those type of things. I want friends who won't turn their back on me.. like most of them have. I can't explain it I just need more or want more. I need an outlet other than work and school. Like I said I know nobody actually cares but I had to get it out..

Most Helpful Guy

• This place has essentially become a place to gripe. And maybe, that's a good thing.

But it would probably be better to talk verbally about this with someone. But hey, if you feel better now, then good on you.

I know I've come here during some dark moments within the past year and a half.

What Guys Said 5

• Welcome to GaG - There is always someone on here to talk to

• Go ahead and vent to us, that's why we're here! Better to get it out than keep it in.

• I care

.
    .

• Most my friends are from high school, built some good bonds. You might scare off a lot of potential dates because you have a child. I think majority of guys wouldn't want to take care of another person's child

• I'm sorry, it must be tough. Just hang in there, friend.

What Girls Said 1

• well this website might not be what you are looking for since there are people here to ask questions