Do you have any irrational fears?

Mine would be tentacles. They really creep me out.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Dolls. Porcelain dolls. Broken face porcelain dolls... broken face with bits missing off hands and feet dolls.

Creepers...

What Guys Said 14

• I have an irrational fear of the movie "The Ring." I just happened to watch some of it when it first came out and it was kind of traumatizing for a 7 year old to be told he was going to die in 7 days for watching the video on the screen.

It still scares the ba-jesus out of me and I can't watch it out of fear.

• Though I've gotten much better over the years, to the point where I can touch smaller ones, I used to have considerable arachnophobia.

Grey aliens used to freak me out a lot, too. Put me off of X-Files for years.

• I have been informed several times by several different people that my fear of heights is irrational... But it's not so much the being up high that I don't like. I mean, it is, but the only reason for that is because I don't really want to fall to my horrible blood soaked demise. :) Why is that so irrational? I ask you!.. It seems pretty reasonable to me! :P

• Hornets. If I see a hornet, I run to the other side of the room. Or massacre them with gigantic books. Not sure if irrational, but I do kinda overreact according to some people. Better than being stung!

I guess you wouldn't be into tentacle hentai, hah. Yeah it's weird.

• I'm afraid of tank tops these days!

• That's what a girl was wearing in a little confrontation we had a while back... I still remember how it moved because of her angry breathing.

• Rats - I am 100 times the size of a rat - They are probably more frightened of me

• Millipedes. Really. Creep. Me. Out.

• Flying cockroaches will be the death of me :'( :'(

• Spiders and cockroaches 😂😂

• I'm afraid of things that can sting me

Including wasps, hornets, bees and insults

• Heights, deep water

• Dogs n girls keeping them... Not afraid , but I just don't like them...

• Promises...😩

• anacondas...

What Girls Said 11

• Pregnancy. I have seen too many horror movies about a woman giving birth to the devil. Yuck.

• That's the most unreasonable reason to be afraid of pregnancy, lol.

• @mesonfielde
      I know what you mean, it's like people must have too much time on their hands to go out of their way to search up all these big words to call themselves just for the sake of sounding pretentious. It's really arrogant

• Bugs that fly.. Yes I run away from butterfly's too. I'm scared af or dolls those creep me out too.. And swimming in the water like as in lakes oceans shit where I can't seethe bottom.. I like pools I like to know something's not going to bite my feet or kill me. Seafood also scares me. I could probably go on. Lol kind of pathetic haha

• spiders i just hate them :'( :'(

• Yes, mine would be a insect, spider, or something falling into my drink or food if it's uncovered. I literally have to keep an eye on my drink at all times while I'm eating. I think it's because when I was little I heard a story about a family dying because a spider fell and died in their kool-aid. (REALLY WEIRD I KNOW)

• I thought you said testicles haha

I have a weird fear of cranes, I had a really bad nightmare about one when I was younger.

• My boobs getting smaller than a C-cup and zombies.

• Throwing up.
    Whenever I feel nauseous, i start to panic and freak out.

• Crows. I fucking hate them.

And I have trypophobia. Look it up if you dare.

• Do cats count? o_e

It's not like a phobia or anything I just don't like being around them

• I'm really afraid of the dark.

• i dont have one.