Girls, which part of your body do you want to get tattood?

answerrs

20

Most Helpful Girl

• So far I have my thigh to right above my hip tattooed and both of my feet. But next I'll be getting my other thigh my back and probably my collar bone. Maybe my arms but I like to keep my tattoos hidden or able to be hidden under clothes.

What Girls Said 19

• The only parts of my body I don't have tattooed right now are:

- Boobs
    - Stomach / ribs
    - Lower back
    - Biceps
    - Feet
    - Hands
    - Butt
    - Vagina
    - Neck
    - Face

Otherwise I already have:

- Right thigh
    - Right inner ankle
    - Left and right shoulder blades
    - Left inner wrist
    - Right forearm

So out of all of those, the next place I'd get a tattoo would probably be my foot or my left thigh.

• 2|0
  • None of it.

• I want to get a lot tattooed so its more of a question of where I don't want to get tattooed, I won't be as tatted as curaline on Instagram though.
    Ideal amount of tatts compared to bare skin in my mind (warning semi nsfw):
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...v1c9v71qgcirto1_540.jpg

• My wrist, hip and ankle

• I really want one going down my spine, the side of my forearm and, the ribs. That's where I want one the most

• Tiny ones on my hands, maybe one on my left arm, my back and one on each of my calves. Expensive but somehow I'll manage it.

• Arms, thighs, and the sides of the of the stomach (I don't know what that is called).

• Me = already one tiny tattoo + 21 piercings.

I want "Fortune favours the wicked" tattooed in midnight black Egyptian
    hieroglyphs from start to the end of my spine.

• I already have one on my thigh. Now I want to get some on my upper back and my upper arms. I would get them on my lower arms if they weren't so difficult to hide. They can be potential job killers.

• Um all of it?

Mostly kidding. I want my back and arm for sure. Anything else I'm open to, but have no plans for as of yet. Still have three years to decide cx

• tattoos are for the men in my life

• I'm not interested in getting any tattoos at the moment.

• Ribs, hip, or upper arm

• I have tattoos. Two on my neck, on the back of my neck it says "Tears in the Rain." It's a reference to Blade Runner. On the side of my neck I have a fox.

• Wrist/neck/chest

• My bicep...

• None I don't like the look

• Well i always think about this stuff and at the moment i would love to one day have... Behind my ear, the back of my neck, between my fingers, under my left boob, on my right foot, middle of my lower back, side of my pelvis, and i am still pondering over weather the inside of my arm would be a good place. I get excited just thinking about it 😄

• you need too much money to ďo them

• lol xD those are good ideas though! i still want one on my forearm and one behind my ear though

• @ClassyClaudia might i ask what you are thinking about tatooing? And yeah i think tatoos behind the ear look awesome epsecially when the hair is in a pony tail eees just such a wonderful thing